Congrats Sparty!

Nexus

:clap

Nice comeback win. Glad to see Cousins go out on top. Perseverance paid off in the end. You deserved it.

Thanks Nexus ! We all needed that one for the B1G... Very hard fought game as you saw, and this year we were able to match up with the athletic talent of Georgia. We're quite proud of Cousins and you can imagine.

Also, thanks Michiganball for the support... Personally, I want UMich to kick VT up and down the field. We need another win for the B1G !!!

:clap

Nice comeback win. Glad to see Cousins go out on top. Perseverance paid off in the end. You deserved it.

Thanks Nexus ! We all needed that one for the B1G... Very hard fought game as you saw, and this year we were able to match up with the athletic talent of Georgia. We're quite proud of Cousins and you can imagine.

Also, thanks Michiganball for the support... Personally, I want UMich to kick VT up and down the field. We need another win for the B1G !!!

Yes I'd like to see that too. Have to tell you what bothered me about the Spartans the most for decades, it was them beating Michigan every other year and doing nothing after. Slowly that may be changing and this year some of your class went out with a bang. Hope you guys can continue and stay consistent, except for Michigan of course:) See you next year.

Good job Spartans. You were the only thing that prevented us from a complete repeat of last year. That was a great game, way to win in the clutch. Dantonio sure knows how to keep things entertaining.

Thanks Badgerfan... I truly feel for you... I really wanted the Badgers to win the 'Rose' this year, but they fell a bit short... very, very frustrating.

As you said, Coach Dantonio is steadly working on building Sparty into an 'elite' team and with his committment to his players and MSU. He should be in a good position to build upon the foundations he has layed for the future of the program. Hopefully we can keep Dantonio in EL for a long, long time...

Personally, I think the B1G will quickly rebound with the B1G 'Blue Bloods' coming on strong in the next few years (minus the state of PSU program). We also need to have Wisconsin, MSU, Iowa, Illinois, etc. evolve into elite team status and have a strength of conference that is second to none!!!

Well done, Spartans.

Now Coach Narduzzi, I believe some people in College Station would like to speak with you :)

and he's taking people with him.

Supposedly his wife is with him today (big deal) and he's been offered over double his current salary....

MSU needs to pay that man, he's more than earned it, the MSU defense is really good and he's done a fantastic job in East Lansing...

Well done, Spartans.

Now Coach Narduzzi, I believe some people in College Station would like to speak with you :)

and he's taking people with him.

Supposedly his wife is with him today (big deal) and he's been offered over double his current salary....

MSU needs to pay that man, he's more than earned it, the MSU defense is really good and he's done a fantastic job in East Lansing...

Which is EXACTLY why A&M wants him. He also held the SEC East Champ to 17 offensive points. He knows what he's doing without a lot of talent. A&M specifically hired our HC at a initial low amount so we could money whip some colleges for good assistants.