NTSB wants to ban cell phone use while driving

Im all for it. As someone who commutes(in a semi) around Lincoln daily, I see people using there cell phones all the time while driving. Its like being behind a drunk driver, you just wanna get away from them. Between swerving and driving 25mph in 50mph zone, it scares the living daylights out of me. I have had numerous people pull out in front of me, run red lights, brake check me all while talking/texting on there phone. I even had someone call my company and complain because I honked at them while they were driving all over the place talking on there phone.

It's not all "Fun n Games" with my Son and me..Sometimes I actually try to teach him stuff.

A few weeks ago while I was driving, I told him to scan all the surrounding cars and look for the ones using their cell phones..just so we could be more aware of them and try to predict their next moves..

Just like my older brother used to teach me, only back then it was looking for drunk drivers.

Seems like that was also stressed in a Defensive Driver course I took once..only to try to scan all drivers to better help you anticipate what they'd do next.