Need a new QB

Why do we have such a hard time recruiting QB s. Don't get me wrong, I think Taylor Martinez is athletic, but far behind being a top NCAA QB. How does Baylor pick up RG3 - when he started at Baylor they could hardly compete in the Big 12. I have never seen a QB who throws off of their back foot more than Taylor M. With Rex being the RB he is, we would be dominate with a QB like Wisconsin's, Baylor, or for argument sake the Sophomore from South Carolina. Bo needs to recruit a better QB, if we stick with Taylor we can never have an explosive offense; I am so sick of seeing games where we have -15 yards of offense in the 4th quarter......this is what happen against South Carolina in the Bowl. Taylor M. makes our offense 1 dimensional in Rex, this is why we have to give him upwards of 30 carries a game. I believe Rex is one of the best RB's and Leaders in the NCAA, but with defenses being as fast as they are now, we need to be able to spread them out to open up better running situations for him.

Thoughts?

Well, considering that the last two QB's we have brought in either don't even SNIFF of PT or were moved to another position where they get a solid 1-2 plays per game behind guys with a 1/3 the talent, I'm not sure our QB recruiting will be elevated anytime soon.

Considering that, what QB in their right mind that is a big time competitor, which is required to be elite at QB imo, would want to come to Nebraska with Tmart being a Sophmore?