Saban tells 2012 commit he can't sign him until 2013

This situation made me think of this scene in Forrest Gump ... Just substitute Justin Taylor and Nick Saban

[Forrest is in the University of Alabama football team and one of his teammates runs over and hands him the ball]

Coach Bryant: Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run!

[Forrest runs across the field getting past everyone scoring a touch down but continues to run, smashing through the band members, then all the way toward the team tunnel]

Coach Bryant: He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure is fast!

Forrest Gump: [voice over] Now, maybe it's just me, but college was very confusing times.

This situation made me think of this scene in Forrest Gump ... Just substitute Justin Taylor and Nick Saban

[Forrest is in the University of Alabama football team and one of his teammates runs over and hands him the ball]

Coach Bryant: Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run!

[Forrest runs across the field getting past everyone scoring a touch down but continues to run, smashing through the band members, then all the way toward the team tunnel]

Coach Bryant: He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure is fast!

Forrest Gump: [voice over] Now, maybe it's just me, but college was very confusing times.

Yeah, that was on tv yesterday.. haha

Read on another board that UCLA will be 10 players over the 85 after everyone signs today. Sounds like many players didn't know they might not have a spot even though they will sign a LOI today.

And it may just be sour grapes, but it sounds like there is a rumor going around that pay to play is back in force there.