So 2-0 Today

husker_99

Both of my picks won. Giants was sweeter though. Blah Blah 49ers. I bet the 49ers guy that lost both fumbles is crying knowing that he single handily lost the game for his team. I told you AFHukser Giants were gonna win. hahaha.

It's more like SF handed the game to NY. Williams is a worthless POS that cost SF a SB Championship. What a sh**ty SB, who really cares about two teams that don't deserve to be there? Baltimore and SF were clearly better teams and they both choked. Evans and Williams may never live this down.

Both of my picks won. Giants was sweeter though. Blah Blah 49ers. I bet the 49ers guy that lost both fumbles is crying knowing that he single handily lost the game for his team. I told you AFHukser Giants were gonna win. hahaha.

It's more like SF handed the game to NY. Williams is a worthless POS that cost SF a SB Championship. What a sh**ty SB, who really cares about two teams that don't deserve to be there? Baltimore and SF were clearly better teams and they both choked. Evans and Williams may never live this down.

LOL you mad bro? yeah nevermind that SF was 1-13 on 3rd downs. what was priceless though was Kyle Williams saying " you got to be kidding me?" when the ball went off his knee. hell even his teammate knew it hit him. deserve to be there? Clearly both NE and NY were the better teams. Both Baltimore and SF barely moved the ball except for a couple of times when they scored. otherwise they got shut down. Alex Smith just reverted back to his old self. NE and NY were moving the ball even when they had to punt.

LOL you mad bro? yeah nevermind that SF was 1-13 on 3rd downs. what was priceless though was Kyle Williams saying " you got to be kidding me?" when the ball went off his knee. hell even his teammate knew it hit him. deserve to be there? Clearly both NE and NY were the better teams. Both Baltimore and SF barely moved the ball except for a couple of times when they scored. otherwise they got shut down. Alex Smith just reverted back to his old self. NE and NY were moving the ball even when they had to punt.

Obivoulsy you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. The Giants didn't do anything in the second half other than take advantage of Willam's turnovers. NY never drove the ball after the half and Eli was getting the crap beat out of him all game. Everything I said came true except two turnovers on SP screwed us. (the only two SP turnovers on the season) SF should have had three turnovers, Eli was lucky not to throw two INT's when our CB's ran into each other on easy ones and that fumble at the two minute warning by Bradshaw should have been SF's ball at NY's 15 yardline. But even with that bad call, if Williams just fair catches those two punts, SF wins in regulation 17-10, even with Smith playing like sh#t (along with crappy play calling) and not having any good WR's.

Clearly better teams?

Baltimore drops a GW TD with less than 20 seconds, and then miss a tying FG? I call that lucky, not clearly better.

As for the NFC game, NY was more lucky than good. SF's defense dominted NY's offense for most of the game and espically after the half. NY had two drives the entire game for their first 10 points, after SF took away Cruz, NY could barely get a 1st down. NY was only 7-21 themselves on 3rd down with most of those conversions coming on their two first half scoring drives. So it's not like they did anything on 3rd either. Both teams sucked on 3rd down, but SF was pathetic and I blame play calling for that.

Average yards per pass 5.4/7.5 guess which one was Smith and which one was Eli?

Total yards 352/ 328-PIck again

Yards per rush/total yards 26-85/3.3 28-150/5.4 guess which one was SF and NY?

Sacks/ QB hits 3/5 6/12 guess again who was each team

Punts 12 10 guess again.

If you guessed that SF had the better stats in everything other than total yards, then you would be correct. Even with the offense playing like crap, they did enough to win and should have if Williams wasn't an idiot. That was clearly the difference in the game and it sucks that he gave NY two short fields for their only points in the second half. But it happens, the better team doesn't always win and that happened twice yesterday.

Obivoulsy you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. The Giants didn't do anything in the second half other than take advantage of Willam's turnovers. NY never drove the ball after the half and Eli was getting the crap beat out of him all game. Everything I said came true except two turnovers on SP screwed us. (the only two SP turnovers on the season) SF should have had three turnovers, Eli was lucky not to throw two INT's when our CB's ran into each other on easy ones and that fumble at the two minute warning by Bradshaw should have been SF's ball at NY's 15 yardline. But even with that bad call, if Williams just fair catches those two punts, SF wins in regulation 17-10, even with Smith playing like sh#t (along with crappy play calling) and not having any good WR's.

Clearly better teams?

Baltimore drops a GW TD with less than 20 seconds, and then miss a tying FG? I call that lucky, not clearly better.

As for the NFC game, NY was more lucky than good. SF's defense dominted NY's offense for most of the game and espically after the half. NY had two drives the entire game for their first 10 points, after SF took away Cruz, NY could barely get a 1st down. NY was only 7-21 themselves on 3rd down with most of those conversions coming on their two first half scoring drives. So it's not like they did anything on 3rd either. Both teams sucked on 3rd down, but SF was pathetic and I blame play calling for that.

Punts 12 10 guess again.

If you guessed that SF had the better stats in everything other than total yards, then you would be correct. Even with the offense playing like crap, they did enough to win and should have if Williams wasn't an idiot. That was clearly the difference in the game and it sucks that he gave NY two short fields for their only points in the second half. But it happens, the better team doesn't always win and that happened twice yesterday.

Bradshaw didn't fumble. jeez. how many times do you 49er fans have to be told his forward progress was stopped and they called him down. He was going backwards, not forwards. play over. Baltimore didn't drop the gw pass the patriot defender knocked it out. he was playing defense. He didn't give up. Cundiff has a history of being a crappy kicker, even in dallas he was missing field goals reguarly. Yes i know he was a great kicker last season but one season does not make a player.

What the hell are you talking about? NY was driving the ball late in the 4th quarter for a field goal until the SF defense stopped them. 7-21 is a lot better than 1-13. that means more drives were kept alive by the Giants than the 49ers. Victor Cruz torched the 49er defense all day unlike Davis who did it just two times. The better team takes advantage of the other teams mistakes. Eli made a lot more plays than Alex did. Eli was lucky on some of his passes that should've been intercepted but they weren't. Eli did all the small things as qb while Alex didn't.

Clearly better teams?

Punts 12 10 guess again.

Bradshaw didn't fumble. jeez. how many times do you 49er fans have to be told his forward progress was stopped and they called him down. He was going backwards, not forwards. play over. Baltimore didn't drop the gw pass the patriot defender knocked it out. he was playing defense. He didn't give up. Cundiff has a history of being a crappy kicker, even in dallas he was missing field goals reguarly. Yes i know he was a great kicker last season but one season does not make a player.

What the hell are you talking about? NY was driving the ball late in the 4th quarter for a field goal until the SF defense stopped them. 7-21 is a lot better than 1-13. that means more drives were kept alive by the Giants than the 49ers. Victor Cruz torched the 49er defense all day unlike Davis who did it just two times. The better team takes advantage of the other teams mistakes. Eli made a lot more plays than Alex did. Eli was lucky on some of his passes that should've been intercepted but they weren't. Eli did all the small things as qb while Alex didn't.

Cruz torched us in the first half when he had 8 catches, the second half he had 2. That is not all day.

What plays are you talking about? The ones that wouldn't have happened if Williams didn't give you two gifts? Eli didn't do squat because he was getting the sh#t beat out of him most of the day. Eli had two good drives that led to points and that is it. Once we took Cruz away, NY didn't have an answer and woudln't have scored in the second half if it wasn't for Willams dumb @ss. NY's offense was one dimentional because thier running game sucks and Eli was running for his life all day. SF's problem was that they should have ran more becasue they were running over and through the NY defense and they tried to get cute and beat them the same way they did in week 10.

Enjoy your gift NY.

Yeah Eli throwing for 316 yards is easycake right? that's certainly no time to throw the ball or running for his life all the time. There were times when SF ran the ball well but NY also had times where they stopped it.

It isn't that big of a deal when you have to throw it 58 times to get it. It's only 5.4 yards a pass and that is not very good at all. On the other hand, averaging 5.4 yards a carry for the day is having a good day running the ball. They should have kept it up and stop asking so much of a sh**ty QB in Alex. Esp when SF has crap for WR's.

Trust me I would have rather Eli have a great game and then all you can do is tip your cap to him and wish him well in the SB. But instead the defense closed the door on him after the half and it was a reject playing on SP's that blew the game. It really sucks knowing that we were two fair catches from going to the SB.

And that isn't taking into account the two easy INT's that we dropped or the horrible call by the official on the Bradshaw fumble. All we needed was one of these things to go in SF's favor to win and none of them did. NY was lucky and that is it.

Yeah Eli throwing for 316 yards is easycake right? that's certainly no time to throw the ball or running for his life all the time. There were times when SF ran the ball well but NY also had times where they stopped it.

It isn't that big of a deal when you have to throw it 58 times to get it. It's only 5.4 yards a pass and that is not very good at all. On the other hand, averaging 5.4 yards a carry for the day is having a good day running the ball. They should have kept it up and stop asking so much of a sh**ty QB in Alex. Esp when SF has crap for WR's.

Trust me I would have rather Eli have a great game and then all you can do is tip your cap to him and wish him well in the SB. But instead the defense closed the door on him after the half and it was a reject playing on SP's that blew the game. It really sucks knowing that we were two fair catches from going to the SB.

And that isn't taking into account the two easy INT's that we dropped or the horrible call by the official on the Bradshaw fumble. All we needed was one of these things to go in SF's favor to win and none of them did. NY was lucky and that is it.

A lot of those passes were check down passes that is the reason for the high number. Alex was 12 of 26 for passing. Also the Giants had the ball longer so naturally have a higher number of attempts. So the Giants only scored once in the 2nd half but the 49ers only scored once in the first half. so it evens out. Bradshaw did not fumble. his forward progress was stopped. he was down. SF dropped those interceptions. NY was lucky with the interceptions but not the whole game. The Giants defense shut down the 49ers when they had to. Only Gore was consistently running good not so much the other backs.