Clint Eastwood's Super Bowl Commercial

Oh, it's back up, eh? The NFL claimed copyright infringement because they own the term 'half time', so it was taken down last night.

Regardless, it's a great advertisement. Better than their ad last year, and I thought last year's ad was quite tasteful and well done.

I didin't catch it all last night, but what I got from it was that it was a bit political in nature and was about how the US was going to come back strong. I thought it seemed like a commercial Obama would like because it was also about the auto industry coming back strong.

After watching it again, I def think it's a great ad for Obama, intended or not. American coming back strong in the 2nd half...right at the time Obama is approaching his 2nd half of his presidency. For sure the auto industry's success reflects grealy on Obama. I mean..take out the small part that mentions Chrystler and you'd think Moveon.org was behind it. :)

Karl Rove and Rush Limberger hate middle class America, of course they didn't like the ad.

Now they are don't belive the lower unemployment numbers and Rush literally said he won't believe any number that comes out during BO's admin. Well isn't that convenient. :)

He won't belive anything that "this regime" says.

We need those automotive jobs that Obama saved. He gets the credit, because he had to fight against many Republicans to save them.

Karl Rove and Rush Limberger hate middle class America, of course they didn't like the ad.

Now they are don't belive the lower unemployment numbers and Rush literally said he won't believe any number that comes out during BO's admin. Well isn't that convenient. :)

We need those automotive jobs that Obama saved. He gets the credit, because he had to fight against many Republicans to save them.

You guys must listen Rush a lot to know all this about him or even care what he says. :)

You guys must listen Rush a lot to know all this about him or even care what he says. :)

His inane rants make "idiot of the day" on some other sites.

They don't hate middle America quite being so melodramatic. I do have to say I didn't find it politcal in nature, however, I think BO will make it that way. He has Clint on his side because he bailed out the car industry and by default clint giving the car industry some props will help him out. So look for BO to connect the dots and say Clint is on his side. Just my take on it. chuckleshuffle

They don't hate middle America quite being so melodramatic. I do have to say I didn't find it politcal in nature, however, I think BO will make it that way. He has Clint on his side because he bailed out the car industry and by default clint giving the car industry some props will help him out. So look for BO to connect the dots and say Clint is on his side. Just my take on it.

Virtually every policy they endorse is bad for middle class America.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, it is a turd.

They don't hate middle America quite being so melodramatic. I do have to say I didn't find it politcal in nature, however, I think BO will make it that way. He has Clint on his side because he bailed out the car industry and by default clint giving the car industry some props will help him out. So look for BO to connect the dots and say Clint is on his side. Just my take on it.

Virtually every policy they endorse is bad for middle class America.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, it is a turd.

Then BO is turd but don't take it out on them!! :D

No we didn't. More than likely a foreign auto maker would've come in and gave them jobs back anyways. We should've let them fail in the first place. Things would be worse but the turnaround would be much quicker. Whenever we let companies dictate America we lose because we it means we are held hostage everytime they do something stupid. Unions had their place and time but not anymore when we have so many labor laws that didn't exist at that time. they need to disappear.

• Fire 1

No we didn't. More than likely a foreign auto maker would've come in and gave them jobs back anyways. We should've let them fail in the first place. Things would be worse but the turnaround would be much quicker. Whenever we let companies dictate America we lose because we it means we are held hostage everytime they do something stupid. Unions had their place and time but not anymore when we have so many labor laws that didn't exist at that time. they need to disappear.

I agree with what you are saying with the unions for the most part. The problem I have with it is the huge companies will go back to taking advantage of the employees like they were when it all started. I agree with what you are saying because the unions were able to obtain to much control and then the companies were being taken advatage of by the unions. there has to be an area where they can come to an agreement to make both parties able to make a good living IMO. Also a quick turnaround has always proved to be less effective in the long haul. The way they went about it I don't think I can nescesarily agree with it, but Correcting a problem with long term results are never quick.