Behind scenes with top recruit

• 4 weeks later...

Link didnt work for me..this one did thou

http://msn.foxsports...-recruit-020112

Edit. After reading i was shocked. What these schools go through to get players is remarkable. Arkansas' recruiting tactics are terrible. Offering a scholly to thier fresman brother. Wow. Tevin Mitchell fell for this crap or we would have another great corner. Im glad Siesay didnt fall for it. The SEC is terrible and i bet you this is nothing compared to what really happens. All his mom had to say to the booster was "well we are having some financial hardship" and they would have gotten paid by the Arkansas booster. Offering to make a donation to his HS, i dont know how they get away with this crap.

It's the SEC and that's the way the recruiting game is played. There's a reason why the SEC recruiting motto is, "You ain't cheatin' you ain't trying."

Link didnt work for me..this one did thou

http://msn.foxsports...-recruit-020112

Edit. After reading i was shocked. What these schools go through to get players is remarkable. Arkansas' recruiting tactics are terrible. Offering a scholly to thier fresman brother. Wow. Tevin Mitchell fell for this crap or we would have another great corner. Im glad Siesay didnt fall for it. The SEC is terrible and i bet you this is nothing compared to what really happens. All his mom had to say to the booster was "well we are having some financial hardship" and they would have gotten paid by the Arkansas booster. Offering to make a donation to his HS, i dont know how they get away with this crap.

All i know is im glad to be a Husker fan and do things the right way. Good kids like Siesay, Rose will eventually come here and we will win with character and heart. It will just take a little longer then some of us would like, and in the end we can say we did it the right way with a great bunch of kids.

i dont want to start a big debate, but how do we know that we are "doing things the right way"....i personally think we do, but how do we know that we arnt doing "illegal" acts of recruiting, i think everyone thinks the school they are a fan of do everything the right way until they get caught doing otherwise, but im just curious with how do we as fans know that the boosters arnt adding incentive, or coaches etc...

i dont want to start a big debate, but how do we know that we are "doing things the right way"....i personally think we do, but how do we know that we arnt doing "illegal" acts of recruiting, i think everyone thinks the school they are a fan of do everything the right way until they get caught doing otherwise, but im just curious with how do we as fans know that the boosters arnt adding incentive, or coaches etc...

If we were cheating we would have signed Andrus Peat and we'd be signing many more elite players.

I've wondered the same thing and came to the conclusion that you really don't know what is going on behind closed doors. When you see how big college football has become it's easy to imagine rules being broken. I've recently heard several college football players (not N) refer to something as "part of business". Not in a way I'd expect to hear from an amatear athlete. That being said, I would be suprised if Nebraska were doing something illegal. If there was something going on wouldn't there at least be some rumors out there? I don't have any inside connections to the program and it's rumor mill but things would eventually come out in the media.