You make me sick

skers

who cares what anyone thought or said BEFORE THE GAME........the game itself should be the focus.......the coaches DID NOT have the kids ready to play this game....hell it wasn't even close! i don't care what anyone says, the coaches, collectively did a piss-poor job......the worst effort this year, against the worst team we will face all year.....they will rightfully roast cally's ass come Monday morning.......Ped, Pearlman, the whole damn bunch should hang their heads in shame.......the off season will be a long one.....spring game a sham again, we have lost something very important here, crediability.......I love the Huskers and support the kids and the program, but these coaches have proven they are clueless.......yes i was willing to give them more time a few weeks ago, but this loss just is unforgiveable......it will linger in the minds of many for the rest of the year and well into next fall.......THIS IS NOT A TALENT PROBLEM, IT IS CLEARLY A COACHING PROBLEM!!! :steam:steam

hunter

Everyone that hates BC should apply for the job. That will show the NU HR department just how serious this is. I mean it's life and death. The abyss is beckoning. I am being extremely facetious here. There are many teams across this nation with fans as fervent as Husker Nation in their minds. All teams have down years, right? 5 NC's from 70-97. Let's hope to see 5+ in the next 30. Granted it isn't instant gratification but the last 30 years weren't either.

I just hope and pray most of us are here for the next 30 years. PEACE.

GBR GBR GBR

listen here...it WAS an honest typo...and ya know what F@#$@# you to the people that call me a terrible fan..look at what youre doing...ahh i can't freaking stand you people that call yoursefl fans ...am i pissed that a record has been broken that has been aroudn longer than i have..YES...but ya know what...i've learned something very huge in life..GET OVER IT..crappy things happen..but ya know what...it's still a game. Give those kids credit for their lack of fight, blame the coaches for not motivating, and lack of play calling, For those of you that make this your life... sorry folks...i'm as HUGE of a husker fan as the rest of you honest to god...do or die, no matter what fans out there... but you need to accept a few things, mullets are gone, disco is dead and the huskers can't be unGodly good forever, this is our down period, give the team time to lick wounds, get players,staff...what not and get this big red MACHINE back on track...until then... just go with it and enjoy the ride... how long have you all been fans...I have since the day i was born in this beautiful state... and have not wavered since... because adversity will truly show your true reds..and loyalty to this program...show the disgust all you want but under this regime it will get you no where...so until eiither i am hired as head coach :lol: or another AD is hired ...we're going to have to deal and cope with this folks...sorry to say but it happens... football happens, life happens...but ya know what our worse day hasn't even happened yet because your still breathin fresh HUSKER air and the team is still funded...till then i will unwaveringly fly that huge red N on my porch....GBR

Hello, I'm a K-State fan checking out the Huskers fan site. I beg the University of Nebraska to keep their coach. It's the only chance we in Kansas have of success against the Big Red. I think he should be given a raise and at least 10 years to turn the program around. I hope NU administrators are reading this--KEEP THE COACH!!

and you can keep Snyder too.......should be an even match.......they are both losers!

:dis

I'd trade the hair, in the wart, on Snyder's @$$ for the whole NU coaching staff right now :dumdum

but former wouldn't you agree they have bad coaches at K-state they have had two bad years I think that is the critera for a bad coach around here!

and you can keep Snyder too.......should be an even match.......they are both losers!

:dis

I'd trade the hair, in the wart, on Snyder's @$$ for the whole NU coaching staff right now :dumdum

but former wouldn't you agree they have bad coaches at K-state they have had two bad years I think that is the critera for a bad coach around here!

Sigh....lets take a look at history. KSU was the worst program in NCAA football (Interstate 70 Kstate 0). Synder did a tremendous job building that program from absolutely nothing. Have the last 2 years been bad for them, yes, but Synder has more than proven himself, whether you like him or not.

billy c. took over a team that had 40+ winning years in a row, that had won 10 games the year before, and returned 5 All-American caliber players. He firmly led that team to its worst season in 40 years, talked alot, and then led them to an equally bad season the next year. They made no improvement, actually got worse. Did the same thing with the Raiders.

Can you see the difference........ :dumdum