Gary Java

I'm not sure if I have the spelling correct or not, but what does everyone think of Gary Java on Big Red Reaction on the radio? I can't stand him. He doesn't sound professional and I think he's rude to callers who don't tow the party line.

I've been wondering for a while, what happened to John Bishop (sp)? He's been gone for a while. Did he get fired or something? Sorry, I listen to the games but rarely the post game or pregame. I don't know everything that goes on with the radio stuff other than Jim Rose is beginning to question things. If Jim Rose questions anything NU does then we all know just how bad it is.

Gary Java gets on his hands and knees a little too much for my pleasure with regards to NU football. I swear he'd kiss the feet of Satan if Satan were our coach.

I don't know everything that goes on with the radio stuff other than Jim Rose is beginning to question things.  If Jim Rose questions anything NU does then we all know just how bad it is. 

Seriously????? I never though that Jim "Red suck-up, butt-kisser" Rose would EVER question the program :blink:

Gary Java gets on his hands and knees a little too much for my pleasure with regards to NU football. I swear he'd kiss the feet of Satan if Satan were our coach.

I thinks he's just happy to have a job and not get axed (like some have done for not towing the party line).

Have you heard "BOOM, right here!!!!!!" from him yet :wacko:

I don't know everything that goes on with the radio stuff other than Jim Rose is beginning to question things.  If Jim Rose questions anything NU does then we all know just how bad it is. 

Seriously????? I never though that Jim "Red suck-up, butt-kisser" Rose would EVER question the program :blink:

I thinks he's just happy to have a job and not get axed (like some have done for not towing the party line).

Have you heard "BOOM, right here!!!!!!" from him yet :wacko:

Even though he's questioned some things, Jim Rose was very articulate how he got a jab in at Solich. I think it was in the 4th qtr. when Rose was talking about the 3 senior LB's at Kansas, he was quick to point out that they were all 3 snubbed as Husker recruits. Well here's a newsflash Rose, KState has been the powerhouse football team in the state. If they were that highly touted recruits, don't you think KState would have went after them? I'm guessing all 3 were 2 star or less. IDK, i'm just speculating. KU's D was good no doubt about it. I don't think they were great, and I think Texas will show us just how great they are next week!

I wonder what he'll say next week if Everidge dumps 40 pts. on the skers?