From the Journal Star - 12 left on base. Ouch. But if we keep getting men on base like that, eventually the runs will start to pour.

In the past we have had a problem with bases loaded and no outs and not scoring any runs. I think this team is still in its learning curve and will start to make progress in this area. I feel like this team has made strides already. Repetition is the name of the game and these guys will get it sooner than later i think.

From the Journal Star - 12 left on base. Ouch. But if we keep getting men on base like that, eventually the runs will start to pour.

In the past we have had a problem with bases loaded and no outs and not scoring any runs. I think this team is still in its learning curve and will start to make progress in this area. I feel like this team has made strides already. Repetition is the name of the game and these guys will get it sooner than later i think.

95 - are those all YOUR trophies?

all but the left one. that is my brothers. he couldnt pay the taxidermy bill so i did and hung it on my wall untill he pays me.

all but the left one. that is my brothers. he couldnt pay the taxidermy bill so i did and hung it on my wall untill he pays me.

from left to right this is how they score... 177, 142, 151, 188, 165

from left to right this is how they score... 177, 142, 151, 188, 165

Nice. Gotta couple 160s, still trying to break that 170 mark - however I've almost gone exclusively archery now so it's been a little tougher. Do you hunt eastern Nebraska or somewhere else?