Just got an Android RAZR Maxx

I had that phone for a week but went back to my iPhone 4. Nothing wrong with the phone over all a good phone its just I missed a lot of features on my iPhone that I really liked.

Can you elaborate on those points? My wife is getting a new phone soon, and has it down to the iPhone and the RAZR (if she decides on an iPhone, she'll wait until fall when the newest version is released, since it should have 4G LTE support). Anyway, I'd be interested to know what features you like on the iPhone that aren't on the RAZR. Thanks.

I had that phone for a week but went back to my iPhone 4. Nothing wrong with the phone over all a good phone its just I missed a lot of features on my iPhone that I really liked.

Can you elaborate on those points? My wife is getting a new phone soon, and has it down to the iPhone and the RAZR (if she decides on an iPhone, she'll wait until fall when the newest version is released, since it should have 4G LTE support). Anyway, I'd be interested to know what features you like on the iPhone that aren't on the RAZR. Thanks.

I like the notification bar on the iPhone over the Android mainly because I can read text messages (if they're not insanely long) and the first and maybe second sentence of an e-mail. Also the iPhone has a built in iPod and I found it a lot easier to listen to music on my iPhone than on the Android system plus you have iTunes which is a plus.

I love iCloud. You take a picture and it'll go straight to your PC or Mac, other Apple devices (iPad and/or iPod) if you have it turned on and if you downloaded iCloud to your home computer. Lets say you go to a Husker Football game and you run into Tom Osborne after the game. You get your pic taken with Tom but then you accidentally delete it but no worries as long as you have iCloud turned on that picture would've automatically been sent to your home PC and other iOS devices.

I find it easier to delete apps that you're not using to save on battery life and I find the iPhone more user friendly.

There's nothing wrong w/ Android phones because there will always be con's and pro's with both devices its just that I've had my iPhone 4 for over a year and I haven't had one signal problem with it.

The one thing that iPhones have over Androids are the accessories hands down. There are so many cases, docks, etc for the iPhones that Android doesn't have. I love my Bose SoundDock Series II dock for my iPhone and iPod.

Personally if you're wife is getting a new phone I'd wait till the iPhone 5 is announced and released to see if she likes what she hears about its new features. The 4G LTE is nice but it is a battery drainer and has had its issues where customers would lose their 4G signal (Verizon) and one reason why Apple didn't introduce it to the iPhone 4s. Have your wife mess around with the iPhone 4s and the Droid Razr Maxx and see what she likes and doesn't like.

I'll also note that Apple only releases one phone a year for a reason because they work w/ little problems and why I will always buy an Apple phone.

• 3 weeks later...