Shredded Beef Taquitos

Shredded Beef Tacquitos:

1-2 lbs. Lean Roast Beef

Christopher Ranch Garlic In A Jar, To Taste-(Opt.)

Chopped Onions & Garlic-(Opt.)

1 Pkg. Onion Soup Mix

1 Cup Water Or Beef Broth

***Make Sure You Put In Enough So The Roast Doesn’t Get Dry!

Shakes Of Tabasco Sauce, To Taste

Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Corn Tortillas

Sear beef on all sides rub Christopher Ranch Garlic In A Jar over the roast.

Sprinkle Onion Soup Mix over roast.

Put roast in Crockpot with the rest of the ingredients and cook on low for 8-10 hours.

Remove beef from Crockpot and shred.

Soften Corn Tortillas in oil and let drain on paper towels.

Add a little cheese and then shredded roast beef to each Corn Tortilla and roll up.

***Remember to add cheese first and then beef. This way the cheese won’t melt out.

Place Taquitos seam-side down on a lightly greased cookie sheet at 400-degrees for 6-8 minutes.

Turn Taquitos once and bake for another 5-6 minutes or until Taquitos are nice, golden brown, and slightly crispy.

*** You can also Deep-Fry them.

Serve With Sour Cream, Salsa & Guacamole

• Fire 1

Aww ty T_O_B:) sending you big hugs:) I haven't made this, but, it looked great to me so thought I would post it. Just make it however you want:) I would use beef broth instead of water..remember I am in eyeball cook haha...so whoever makes it..put it together the way you like it. I know for sure though that Christopher Ranch Garlic In A Jar is great to put on roasts. I don't use the onion soup mix or onion mushroom soup mix if I don't have it on hand when I make a roast. I just rub the garlic stuff all over it...I brown my roast in a little oil on both sides first though. Just make it the way it makes you happy:) so if you want to leave out some ingredients..I doubt if that would hurt it any...you all I am sure get the idea when you throw it all together:) The Christopher Ranch Garlic In A Jar would be great on pork too.