What I'm seeing in college basketball these days.

T_O_Bull

Back in the late 60's the NCAA did a big favor for a young man from New Yorks Power Memorial Academy. They outlawed the dunk in college ball and the then Lew Alcindor developed the 'Sky Hook' a shot that was almost unstopable. The centers in todays college game either dunk the ball or pass the ball back out for a long jump shot. If I was a college coach I'd have a lot of film of Kareem Abdul Jabbar shooting the sky hook over everyone he played against. The kids today, and yes I include Anthony Davis of Kentucky and Ohio States Sullinger just don't have what I would call a quality shot.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Back in the late 60's the NCAA did a big favor for a young man from New Yorks Power Memorial Academy. They outlawed the dunk in college ball and the then Lew Alcindor developed the 'Sky Hook' a shot that was almost unstopable. The centers in todays college game either dunk the ball or pass the ball back out for a long jump shot. If I was a college coach I'd have a lot of film of Kareem Abdul Jabbar shooting the sky hook over everyone he played against. The kids today, and yes I include Anthony Davis of Kentucky and Ohio States Sullinger just don't have what I would call a quality shot.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Agreed. Post players, if they would understand how to perfect their game, have the potential to be literally unstoppable with the ball in their hands. Few have ever realized this.