Coleslaw

Coleslaw:

1 Package Coleslaw Mix

1/2 Cup Mayonnaise

1/2 Cup French Onion Dip

3 T. Sugar

2 T. Vinegar

Put Coleslaw Mix in a large bowl; mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.

Put mixture over Coleslaw Mix; stir well.

Cover and refrigerate overnight.

• Fire 1

All I need now is a rack of baby back ribs, a quart of the world famos "T_O_Bull Presents Sammy's Own B-B-Q Sause, the Q_S you want on yo ribs!" [sold at finer food stores all across the United States] some fried taters a cooler of ice cold beer and weve got a big time party. I'm gonna love being semi retired. Thanks Rox.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I would do my best to keep up with you and whoever else shows up to have beer:) Just be prepared to drive me to my hotel room cuz I would be hammered and for sure I wouldn't want to call a taxi:) and catch me if I pass out:)

Get enough beer in me and I would probably do my cheerleading stuff like I did in college haha..now that would be a big laugh for sure:)

Laughing...have no idea if I am a fox or not. To me..beauty is in the heart of a person..not what they look like..and hopefully I have a good heart:) I am what I am...if people like me..that is great and if they don't like me..well that is their choice not to like me. Maybe I am alone in this thought about women..but..to me..if your man wants to go out with the guys..his woman shouldn't have a fit about it..let him have some fun. He comes home to you so why pitch a fit about it. And if your man likes sports..especially Nebraska footlball...that is a big plus:) I have held many laughs inside of me when I would hear women griping that their man wanted to go out with the guys. I will never figure that one out to this day. Some women like to go out with their friends and they don't like their man griping about it so give men the same respect and let them go out without pitching a fit. I am just me. I enjoy the outdoors..sports..cooking..and staying home..probably what alot of you may think as boring..but..hopefully a good heart:)