Short put options on 911 and the money they made. Wish I would of had this inside info

haha, you do realize that a short put is the opposite of what you're thinking right? Shorting puts (or writing puts) usually means you are bullish on the market as a whole (also bearish on volatility). You expect the price of the underlying asset to go up or at least expire worthless

Although I agree that the stock market itself is rigged (or at least tipped in favor of the 'house')...I think you need to stop reading conspiracy theory 'news' sites.

haha, you do realize that a short put is the opposite of what you're thinking right? Shorting puts (or writing puts) usually means you are bullish on the market as a whole (also bearish on volatility). You expect the price of the underlying asset to go up or at least expire worthless

Although I agree that the stock market itself is rigged (or at least tipped in favor of the 'house')...I think you need to stop reading conspiracy theory 'news' sites.

LOl,thank you for your concern about my reading habits. LoL, Where were you in 1989? where were you in 1995? Me I was actually living this double standard chit. Have you ever sat down with mi5,or mi6 people? Have you ever sat down with Cia,nsa or some sort of pentagon group and just had a conversation? Do you have people that you know within these organizations? Do you think I am posting this stuff here for sh#ts and giggles? All it is for people to take the time to read and decifer for themselfs. Also the article was not written by Infowars? They picked it up. But Max Keiser is rock ass solid. He busted people out when he should not have. He has some morality.

LOl,thank you for your concern about my reading habits. LoL, Where were you in 1989? where were you in 1995? Me I was actually living this double standard chit. Have you ever sat down with mi5,or mi6 people? Have you ever sat down with Cia,nsa or some sort of pentagon group and just had a conversation? Do you have people that you know within these organizations? Do you think I am posting this stuff here for sh#ts and giggles? All it is for people to take the time to read and decifer for themselfs. Also the article was not written by Infowars? They picked it up. But Max Keiser is rock ass solid. He busted people out when he should not have. He has some morality.

:rollin :rollin eyeswear2allthatsholy

LOl,thank you for your concern about my reading habits. LoL, Where were you in 1989? where were you in 1995? Me I was actually living this double standard chit. Have you ever sat down with mi5,or mi6 people? Have you ever sat down with Cia,nsa or some sort of pentagon group and just had a conversation? Do you have people that you know within these organizations?

In 1989? I was at my technical school waiting for the SSBI to be completed before going to the advanced side of the school for my MOS.

'95? I was in Sarajevo working for the DOD.

On the morning of 11 Sept 2001 I was on coming off of a mid-watch in the bowels of Ft. Meade. I was one of those who remained behind to stay on duty when the non-essentials were cleared out of the building. After I finally got off work I drove over to the Pentagon to pick up a buddy. He had just spent a similar day as a skeleton crew manning the SCIF after witnessing an aircraft fly into the building almost directly where his boss's office was.

During that entire time frame (and afterwards) I maintained a TS/SCI clearance to perform my duties.

Did I ever sit down with any of my co-workers and have conversations? Oh once or twice over the years.

Now please feel free to explain how the world really works to this poor naive individual who just doesn't have the real inside scoop like you do.

Do you think I am posting this stuff here for sh#ts and giggles?

I certainly hope so. The alternatives are just depressing.

LOl,thank you for your concern about my reading habits. LoL, Where were you in 1989? where were you in 1995? Me I was actually living this double standard chit. Have you ever sat down with mi5,or mi6 people? Have you ever sat down with Cia,nsa or some sort of pentagon group and just had a conversation? Do you have people that you know within these organizations?

In 1989? I was at my technical school waiting for the SSBI to be completed before going to the advanced side of the school for my MOS.

'95? I was in Sarajevo working for the DOD.

On the morning of 11 Sept 2001 I was on coming off of a mid-watch in the bowels of Ft. Meade. I was one of those who remained behind to stay on duty when the non-essentials were cleared out of the building. After I finally got off work I drove over to the Pentagon to pick up a buddy. He had just spent a similar day as a skeleton crew manning the SCIF after witnessing an aircraft fly into the building almost directly where his boss's office was.

During that entire time frame (and afterwards) I maintained a TS/SCI clearance to perform my duties.

Did I ever sit down with any of my co-workers and have conversations? Oh once or twice over the years.

Now please feel free to explain how the world really works to this poor naive individual who just doesn't have the real inside scoop like you do.

Do you think I am posting this stuff here for sh#ts and giggles?

I certainly hope so. The alternatives are just depressing.

Here is what is really depressing. There is a great chance that hyper inflation will be here in december. Now that really sucks. One of the guys with elite inside information said it is planned for december for hyper inflation. I geuss all you can do is prepare for it and really hope it does not happen. I am fortunate to be sitting half ass well financially,but I look at others that have less and they will be screwed if it happens.

Here is what is really depressing. There is a great chance that hyper inflation will be here in december. Now that really sucks. One of the guys with elite inside information said it is planned for december for hyper inflation. I geuss all you can do is prepare for it and really hope it does not happen. I am fortunate to be sitting half ass well financially,but I look at others that have less and they will be screwed if it happens.

Here is what is REALLY depressing. You fell for that armegeddon commercial that you see every once in a while where the announcer claims this guy's predictions are true.

Here is what is REALLY depressing. You fell for that armegeddon commercial that you see every once in a while where the announcer claims this guy's predictions are true.

yup you are right I did you all got me. Damn it.I caught crap like this in 1999 also when I gave a warning about the gold and silver market, but I geuss if I throw enough chit out there it will eventually stick.

yup you are right I did you all got me. Damn it.I caught crap like this in 1999 also when I gave a warning about the gold and silver market, but I geuss if I throw enough chit out there it will eventually stick.

And what might those have been?