Bann me PLEASE

Armistead

Stop with the petty crap and just bann me...Arkansas Husker is turning into a complete dope....he put me thru the 3rd degree and took any chance to argue over nothing...then deleted or closed sevel diferent threads because why?

He must be a total jerk.......And daveh ......I really love it when you tell me "don't"

thats nice.

How that for feedback....I'm ready for a break from your dumb ass antics

Stop with the petty crap and just bann me...Arkansas Husker is turning into a complete dope....he put me thru the 3rd degree and took any chance to argue over nothing...then deleted or closed sevel diferent threads because why?

He must be a total jerk.......And daveh ......I really love it when you tell me "don't"

thats nice.

He wont leave because he loves this board, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

He wonts to be banned some he has some story to tell his buds about how tough and cool he is becuase he got "banned"... He wants so hard to be a "bad ass"

thats nice.

He wont leave because he loves this board, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

He wonts to be banned some he has some story to tell his buds about how tough and cool he is becuase he got "banned"... He wants so hard to be a "bad ass"

Get some street cred!