New topic...WOW..National image

Wow, there are alot of "interesting posts" out there, I cant keep up :blink: It seems like alot of people are pretty pissed :steam

On a side not, Jime Rome is ripping billy c right now..."NU has hit rock bottom"

Watched "Harrahs" with fat Trav last night, and both Clester Johnson and Rob Z. are pissed, man they are ripping the program right now. I cant wait to see what Damon Benning has to say.

Haters.....they HATE the program....oh wait...they all played for NU.....Clester said that alot of his former teammates are just dumbfounded right now about the program.

Sad....... :wtf

Hey Former quick question have you ever posted anything positive about this staff. Our are you just so pissed peddy fired solich that it has blinded with rage that you target to he staff. Every post I have seen from you has been I told you they suck or we suck or the coaching staff won't do this or won't play to the strength of the players. All your posts have been laced with distaste for the coaches. just a question GBR

Has there ever been anything positive this staff has done on the field?

Hell Yeah I think the Tech game was one of the best called games I have seen but that is just me! It showed me sparks that with the proper talent we will be good that the wco can and will work in coll.

And they still lost :wtf

That should tell you all you need to know. According to one assistant, the Super Bowl was billy c's best job of coaching :blink: WOW! Does it ever show :wtf

And they still lost

And had they not fumbled the ball and won, your excuse would have been "they only won by luck because of a tipped pass"

What's your point?

And they still lost!!! Luck is part of the game. I am sick of hearing this moral victory sh*t. If we played so well, we would have 6 wins and not be worrying about becoming bowl eligible, but which bowl we are going to go to. No we are fighting to make it to the toilet bowl.

I just want to see some improvements. So far the team is going down the pooper. If I don't see the type of improvements next year that I mentioned in my last post in this thread, it's time for Cally to go!

I'm not expecting magic from this coaching staff next year. I am not expecting them to be a championship caliber team next year. But show something that this program is moving in the right direction. I thought that was the case after the TTU game -- I was sadly wrong! One more year for Cally to show progress.

If NU beats both KSU and CU, I will have a different feeling about this situation -- and I want them badly to beat those teams. But I have doubts the Huskers can beat one of them -- this is an honest feeling. And I am not happy how I feel. I don't want to feel that way. I hope for the love of god that Cally can turn this program around. Take care.

And had they not fumbled the ball and won, your excuse would have been "they only won by luck because of a tipped pass"

What's your point?

Actually, YOURE :dumdum the one who said that Tech was "lucky" for winning that game. You said that the last play was lucky...how wrong you are. They may have been fortunate to complete that play, but it was far from lucky. If you want to play that card, are you willing to admit that NUs TD pass (Taylor-Peterson) in the Baylor game was equally "lucky"??? I bet you wouldnt, even though they were pretty much the same, scrambling qb who finds a wr in the EZ who shook loose from the DB, and made a good pass.

Lucky would be having a guy run down the field all by himself and drop the ball, luck would be a guy being all by himself going for a TD and falling down. Luck is throwing a should-be INT into the defenders hands, and having him drop it.

Players turning a broken play into a TD like those 2 plays is not lucky. Its called being advantageous. (Theres a new word for your vocabulary :thumbs )

but which bowl we are going to go to.  No we are fighting to make it to the toilet bowl.

Actually, don't be surprised if NU faces Ohio in the Independence Bowl.

I would like to see that game played. Just for the media frenzy that would be involved. I think Ohio making a bowl game is a stretch thugh. They must win out. It is still a nice possibility to consider though.

What's your point?

Actually, YOURE :dumdum the one who said that Tech was "lucky" for winning that game. You said that the last play was lucky...how wrong you are. They may have been fortunate to complete that play, but it was far from lucky. If you want to play that card, are you willing to admit that NUs TD pass (Taylor-Peterson) in the Baylor game was equally "lucky"??? I bet you wouldnt, even though they were pretty much the same, scrambling qb who finds a wr in the EZ who shook loose from the DB, and made a good pass.

Lucky would be having a guy run down the field all by himself and drop the ball, luck would be a guy being all by himself going for a TD and falling down. Luck is throwing a should-be INT into the defenders hands, and having him drop it.

Players turning a broken play into a TD like those 2 plays is not lucky. Its called being advantageous. (Theres a new word for your vocabulary :thumbs )

Former you are wrong again even the tech quaterback said they were LUCKY to win the game, our player falls on the ball we win instead he runs with it and the rest is history. So I will take the words of a player from the other team over a person that takes every issue so he can jab the team. GBR

What's your point?

Former you are wrong again even the tech quaterback said they were LUCKY to win the game, our player falls on the ball we win instead he runs with it and the rest is history. So I will take the words of a player from the other team over a person that takes every issue so he can jab the team. GBR

SO NU was lucky to beat Baylor then??

SO NU was lucky to beat Baylor then??

Sorry Former, we won by 9 points. And we were ahead by two touchdowns at one point before the end of the third quarter. Baylor managed another touchdown before the end of the game, and Nebraska managed another field goal. No luck involved. Just another win. Sorry, man.

WELL COME ONE YOU CANT BLAME CLESTER JOHNSON AND ROB Z THEY PLAYED IN ERA WHEN EVERY TEAM FEARED TO PLAY HUSKERS, AND LETS NOT FORGET THE PLAYED UNDER THE BEST COACH OF ALL TIME TOM OSBORNE. THE STYLE OF PLAY THEN IS DIFFRENT NOW THAN THEN, THE HUSKER PLAYERS DONT HAVE THAT BLUE COLLAR WORK MENTALITY, THEY DONT HAVE SYSTEM THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING UNDER FOR YEARS. THE THING IS THAT THESE GUYS WANT TO SEE THE HUSKERS SUCCEED, THEY HATE SEEING THE ALMATER LIKE THIS, SO IF THEIR MAD THEY HAVE REASON JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.

Cap locks off please

I'm not mad, just very disappointed. If anyone thinks that a losing season is life and death then take away all sharp objects from that person and have them commmitted for a three day observation. It's just a game. Geez, I live in So Cal and respect others people's opinions and hope they do the same. Remember the old bumper stickers "Its hard to be humble when you're a HUSKER"? Now is the time to take a big juicy bite of humble pie. Kharma, ying/yang circle of fate whatever. It happens to the best. Need to make changes most likely but it's way past my pay scale. I'm along for the ride.

GBR

Yup, people hate what NU is doing. Always have always will. What doyou expect when there are still people out there upset that Osborne retired? We're pushing a decade with that one folks.

Jim Rome ripping on someone. OH NOOOOZZZ!!!! That's what that midget get's paid to do.

Let's just fire everyone. If we do that, we will be back on top in a month. No problem. This stuff is so easy I don't see why people don't get it! :sarcasm

:yeah:thumbs