Loving America so much that you spell it incorrectly.

I think Willard might have appeared in a vision to JJ to reveal the truth of what you were really up to, Carl. You can't argue with evidence like that. Maybe the Willard apparition also cured JJ of some mystery illness while he was floating around. In any event, it *feels* right to JJ, so that's all that matters. Facts don't enter into it.

I think Willard might have appeared in a vision to JJ to reveal the truth of what you were really up to, Carl. You can't argue with evidence like that. Maybe the Willard apparition also cured JJ of some mystery illness while he was floating around. In any event, it *feels* right to JJ, so that's all that matters. Facts don't enter into it.

Could be. That or he sees what he wants to see. Which . . . maybe . . . he wants to see a floating Willard vision. I guess until he proves otherwise I'll believe that.

Well carl, I will take your word for it. Possibly I wrongly assumed that your edit line claiming this was not originally posted to cast aspertions on Romney or his campaign was made quite awhile later than your original post containing no such clarification.

Note- a floating Willard told me to say that (whatever that means).

Don't we all see what we expect to see to a certain extent? Once we witness certain tendencies in others, it can be mighty difficult to overcome prior experience.

I believe that this alone disqualifies George Romney from being President of these United States.

I don't.

I think that his desire to revisit utterly failed George W. Bush policies disqualifies Willard Romney from being President of the United States.

• Fire 1

I believe that this alone disqualifies George Romney from being President of these United States.

I don't.

I think that his desire to revisit utterly failed George W. Bush policies disqualifies Willard Romney from being President of the United States.

Well, you have a point. But then Barack Obama's desire to continue utterly failed policies disqualifies him from being President past January 2013.

BTW, George Romney is not running for President. Secondly Generalissimo Franco is still dead.

I don't.

Well, you have a point. But then Barack Obama's desire to continue utterly failed policies disqualifies him from being President past January 2013.

Which utterly failed policies are you referring to? I bet that we can find some common ground there.

BTW, George Romney is not running for President.

You did see that I called him Willard Romney and not George Romney, correct? Perhaps you missed it.

I think the fact that George Romney has been dead for 17 years disqualifies him.

He was trying to be clever . . . and it wasn't too bad of an attempt . . . but he was a little overeager to gloat about me addressing the wrong Romney. He apparently didn't notice that I specifically referenced our Willard.

I think the fact that George Romney has been dead for 17 years disqualifies him.

Quick, tell the Chosen One.

http://content.usato.../1#.T85felI0WuI

Oh wow! Clearly someone that flubs a name, immediately catches his mistake and corrects himself has no credibility. I'll forget about all of my other legitimate criticisms of the guy in favor of that. In my book, he still wins the "who is less awful" contest between the candidates we're given to choose from, just like he did 4 years ago.

Oh wow! Clearly someone that flubs a name, immediately catches his mistake and corrects himself has no credibility. I'll forget about all of my other legitimate criticisms of the guy in favor of that. In my book, he still wins the "who is less awful" contest between the candidates we're given to choose from, just like he did 4 years ago.

And there's 2012 US presidential politics in a nutshell. I happen to agree. Obama: less awful than the other guy.

He was trying to be clever . . . and it wasn't too bad of an attempt . . . but he was a little overeager to gloat about me addressing the wrong Romney. He apparently didn't notice that I specifically referenced our Willard.

Well, he got me there because that's exactly the kind of "news" that I don't pay any attention to. Of course, if he was fishing for someone to argue what an ideal president the current occupant of the office is, he caught the wrong fish because I'm not that guy hah.