Ranking the B1G crossover schedules

NUance

Ranking the B1G crossover schedules: Legends

By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com

1. Nebraska Crossover games: Sept. 29 vs. Wisconsin, Oct. 6 at Ohio State, Nov. 10 vs. Penn State (protected)

The Big Ten did Nebraska no favors with the crossover slates for the Huskers' first two years in the league. Although the Huskers get two of these games at home, they'll need to be sharp. The upside for us is three potentially huge games, leading off with a rematch against Wisconsin, which thumped Big Red last year in Madison.

2. Michigan State Crossover games: Sept. 29 vs. Ohio State, Oct. 6 at Indiana (protected), Oct. 27 at Wisconsin

3. Michigan Crossover games: Oct. 6 at Purdue, Oct. 13 vs. Illinois, Nov. 24 at Ohio State (protected)

4. Minnesota Crossover games: Oct. 20 at Wisconsin (protected), Oct. 27 vs. Purdue, Nov. 10 at Illinois

5. Northwestern Crossover games: Sept. 29 vs. Indiana, Oct. 6 at Penn State, Nov. 24 vs. Illinois (protected)

6. Iowa Crossover games: Oct. 20 vs. Penn State, Nov. 3 at Indiana, Nov. 10 vs. Purdue (protected)

LINK

Rittenburg covers the Legends division in this blog entry. I guess he'll follow it up with the Leaders within a day or two.

I think our schedule last year was tougher. More of our tough games are at home this year.

Ranking the B1G crossover schedules: Legends

By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com

1. Nebraska Crossover games: Sept. 29 vs. Wisconsin, Oct. 6 at Ohio State, Nov. 10 vs. Penn State (protected)

The Big Ten did Nebraska no favors with the crossover slates for the Huskers' first two years in the league. Although the Huskers get two of these games at home, they'll need to be sharp. The upside for us is three potentially huge games, leading off with a rematch against Wisconsin, which thumped Big Red last year in Madison.

2. Michigan State Crossover games: Sept. 29 vs. Ohio State, Oct. 6 at Indiana (protected), Oct. 27 at Wisconsin

3. Michigan Crossover games: Oct. 6 at Purdue, Oct. 13 vs. Illinois, Nov. 24 at Ohio State (protected)

4. Minnesota Crossover games: Oct. 20 at Wisconsin (protected), Oct. 27 vs. Purdue, Nov. 10 at Illinois

5. Northwestern Crossover games: Sept. 29 vs. Indiana, Oct. 6 at Penn State, Nov. 24 vs. Illinois (protected)

6. Iowa Crossover games: Oct. 20 vs. Penn State, Nov. 3 at Indiana, Nov. 10 vs. Purdue (protected)

LINK

Rittenburg covers the Legends division in this blog entry. I guess he'll follow it up with the Leaders within a day or two.

I think our schedule last year was tougher. More of our tough games are at home this year.

It will be interesting to the the Leaders schedules and which one is the toughest. I would agree that the B1G didn't do us any favors with our schedule for our first two years in the conference, but it's a good way to evaluate where you are at and where you need to go. I agree that this year shouldn't be as tough as last year because of home games, it will still be a tough one though!