sorry... not into it..... sound like all those other hard rock chick bands.. but im sure they believe in what they are doing

just to polished for me...but then everything is subjective.....

this would be more my speed for the hard rock chick band... thought the single is pretty polished too

To me, this band is just completely forgettable. Nothing jumped out. Guitar work, drums or singer. It just comes off to me as another hipster scene band. I'll take the OP band over this one. Much more character to the song.

sorry... not into it..... sound like all those other hard rock chick bands.. but im sure they believe in what they are doing

just to polished for me...but then everything is subjective.....

this would be more my speed for the hard rock chick band... thought the single is pretty polished too

To me, this band is just completely forgettable. Nothing jumped out. Guitar work, drums or singer. It just comes off to me as another hipster scene band. I'll take the OP band over this one. Much more character to the song.

whatever you say..... but i do play the drums and play in a band and the drummer is a f'ing beast.... maybe not some mathematical drummer but he flat out wails... not some huge JF fan..... i wonder what kinds of label the OP band (whomever they are) falls under

• 3 weeks later...