Marco Rubio interview w/ Jon Stewart

Ahhh, I was just watching that earlier today. They did seem to just cut off the last part of the interview mid-sentence, didn't they? Must've been just a mistake; hopefully soon to be rectified.

I guess he did it twice, during part 1, the on tv interview, and in the last segment, part 3, on the internet. I was kind of pissed at Stewart in part 3 because that was a really interesting conversation. I wish he would just have an hour or hour and a half long discussion with someone like Rubio and just talk about these kinds of issues. It seems like Stewart is the only person that can somewhat disarm these politicians and get them to speak plainly about issues. Even if you only get a little bit out of them it's still refreshing to hear. He had a pretty entertaining discussion with Herman Cain last night too.

Oh, when I was watching it the first time, the video literally ended (blacked out) mid-sentence. I guess they've fixed it since. I see what you mean now...and I think that Jon Stewart was making a pretty solid point about the opening up of China, when he abruptly felt the pressure to end the interview.

That Cain one had some pretty nice moments! Cain is a funny guy. Much respect to both Cain and Rubio for coming on to the Daily Show repeatedly and doing these interviews.