President claims that no one built a business on their own

What are you talking about? You need to revisit the Board rules: There is absolutely no reason to verbally attack another user (aka flaming), and/or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling). Any defamatory posts made against HuskerBoard, its representatives, or any other member may result in an immediate ban or temporary account disablement.

Truth is a defense to a defamation claim, Yossarian.

4GD4T.jpg

My first thought on seeing the unedited picture was "I wonder where that Gaster owned road visible on the left goes. He must have built that whole road to give customers access to his business."

You are aware that tax dollars paid by John Q. Public paid for all of that, just as they pay your salary while you surf the net all day. You are aware of that, aren't you?

You are aware that tax dollars paid by John Q. Public paid for all of that . . .

So tax dollars built that road? :lol:

What...you think Obama built it using his 'stash?

there is nothing funnier than people desperate for money and help.

They thought it was funny...lots of laughing going on.

Nothing funnier than people who vote for a candidate simply because they will get free stuff. But that's the only reason Democrats win.

You are aware that tax dollars paid by John Q. Public paid for all of that . . .

So tax dollars built that road? :lol:

What...you think Obama built it using his 'stash?

there is nothing funnier than people desperate for money and help.

They thought it was funny...lots of laughing going on.

Nothing funnier than people who vote for a candidate simply because they will get free stuff. But that's the only reason Democrats win.

yeah, they were happy to get some relief. and i am pretty sure bush's big campaign platform in 2000 was a big unfunded tax return for all.

Like you, I blame Bush. For everything.

For a few reasons . . . I almost hope that Romney is elected. ^^^^ This is one of them.

Republicans will surely hold Romney responsible for everything that is wrong with the country from his first day in office, right? I mean . . . they definitely wouldn't apply a different standard to their candidate than they do to Obama. From Day 1 . . . everything will be Romney's fault. That will be beautiful.

For a few reasons . . . I almost hope that Romney is elected. ^^^^ This is one of them.

Republicans will surely hold Romney responsible with everything that is wrong with the country from his first day in office, right? I mean . . . they definitely wouldn't apply a different standard to their candidate than they do to Obama. From Day 1 . . . everything will be Romney's fault. That will be beautiful.

Vote for him then. Your candidate himself said he's be a one term President if he didn't fix the economy.

Republicans will surely hold Romney responsible with everything that is wrong with the country from his first day in office, right? I mean . . . they definitely wouldn't apply a different standard to their candidate than they do to Obama. From Day 1 . . . everything will be Romney's fault. That will be beautiful.

Vote for him then.

Nah. The damage to the country that a Romney presidency would cause isn't worth a few laughs and a slightly lower tax rate.

• Fire 1