Big Volleyball article with lots of good info today

Motivation is not an issue for Huskers

Tons of stuff in this article, from this year's team captains (Werth, Cook & Hubl), some more allusions to the off-court issues that contributed to our late-season collapse last year, some info on Alexa Strange's role as backup setter, and some stuff on a planned celebration of the Coliseum, which will end its run as the home of Husker Volleyball this year.

Way too much to post snippets here, so I'm just giving the link. Go read the article - it's a good one.

At least a trip to the Final Four. Anything can happen when you get that far, so I won't be upset if we get defeated in the Semifinals. But with Cook, Dykstra, Broekhuis, Werth and Mancuso back, that is a heck of a fearsome team.

They also seem to have an "Unfinished Business" mentality from last season, like the rallying cry for the 1994 football team, thanks to that ignominious ouster last year at home by Kansas State.

I would love, love, love to see a rematch of that match sometime this year, and if it's in the tourney so much the better. We definitely owe them one.

Of all the matches I have been at the Coliseum, my best tickets I ever had was center court..right on the net line..just a few rows up behind the score table...and it was for last years tournament game between Nebraska and Kansas State. I will never forget that feeling when K-State won in the fifth. I can't imagine how the players felt when K-State scored the final point. There is definitely "unfinished business" this year and I agree that a rematch of those two teams would be great. Go Huskers!