One Win by 2 doesn't mean Progress

After reading that article on Callahan, I am begining to turn in favor of those that despise his coaching ethics.

You never lay the blame on the kids. Pathetic.

Who's going to be the head coach for Wisconsin? Makes me wonder why those "guys" were on that plane into Lincoln with me sporting the Badger gear.

Maybe Callahan doesn't plan on sticking around much longer...under his own agenda.  :blink:

You shouldnt be suprised that he blamed his players, dont you remember the "Dumbest team in America" blast from his Oakland days??? billy c is famous for this. Im sure that Wisconsin (or any other Div I or NFL team) wont be knocking down his door anytime soon. If, on the long, long, long, chance that one does, good riddance. :thumbs

Actually, I posted that exact same quote after the KU game :wtf

That is a GREAT article, however :clap:clap

you cant blame calli for saying that the raiders had to be the dumbest team........they were.

the players there quit on him and revolted against him. remember all of the players pubicly critizing him and saying they cant play for him. and when al davis pays the high profile players more then the coach who are you going to get rid of? the person that you have the least investment in.

how good has oakland been since john madden left?

where are the rumors comming from about players transfering? have not heard anything like that except on this thread.

with 6 wins we became bowl elegible, but that does not mean that we will get invited. i do believe that we will because of the history of NU. we should accept the bowl invite regardless of what bowl or who we play. it can only help the team in the future. (in my humble opinion)

gas to drive from colorado springs to boulder and back........$65.00

alcoholic beverages before the game........$150.00

tickets to the game........$150.00

beating sCUm then kicking the sh*t out of an irate sCUm fan....priceless

gbr beat scum

p.s.

when was the last time a sCUm cheerleader saw 90210?

every morning when they step on the scale.