For East-Coasters; Live Stream Sites

Sub-Husker

Like zoogies said, sympathies to those of you who have no viewing options.

However, there are people (in general, not implying of anyone here) who have ESPN2 available to them but choose to not subscribe and instead rely on illegal streaming. No sympathies there, as paying cable/satellite subscribers are subsidizing those people.

After waiting for a half hour in queue to speak to a person at Comcast, I spent the next half hour speaking to three people there, two of which were hard core CFB fans. There is no legal option for me to watch the game.

I don't care where and how you watch it. I just don't want to see huskerboard get shut down for allowing posts of illegal sites.

Wasn't really necessary, I'm pretty sure from the 20 previous post he knew he couldn't post due to the possible consequences. No need to tell the guy you don't care.

However, there are people (in general, not implying of anyone here) who have ESPN2 available to them but choose to not subscribe and instead rely on illegal streaming. No sympathies there, as paying cable/satellite subscribers are subsidizing those people.

After waiting for a half hour in queue to speak to a person at Comcast, I spent the next half hour speaking to three people there, two of which were hard core CFB fans. There is no legal option for me to watch the game.

That is a real garbage situation, man. These networks need to realize this and take it upon themselves to provide that option.

It's pretty funny that anyone can watch ABC for free, but damn you to hell if you try to watch their same coverage on the internet. Since ABC makes their money from advertising, and if the same advertising was used online, wouldn't they still benefit?

Wasn't really necessary, I'm pretty sure from the 20 previous post he knew he couldn't post due to the possible consequences. No need to tell the guy you don't care.

Actually I did not know that, until it was explained to me in layman's terms.

Recent laws regarding legal/illegal content are confusing and often changing.

I don't care where and how you watch it. I just don't want to see huskerboard get shut down for allowing posts of illegal sites.

My point was that if he needs to watch it illegally, that's his business, and I'm not going to criticize. In the post just above I said he had my sympathies.