And I thought the Neb press could be hard on Pelini....

SkerMin8r

Found this article on the LA Times web site while looking over what was said about their week 1 win or Rice. As I recall this guy had some not so nice things to say about Nebraska a few years back. Seems he's not too impressed with Mora either...

http://www.latimes.c...0.column?page=1

This was brought up in the "UCLA..." thread, and I mentioned that I agree with this writer. Did anyone else watch the UCLA game? Rice is probably the worst team in D1 football, or at least is in the running for worst. That's who UCLA played, and UCLA looked mediocre. Rice was moving the ball well on UCLA until Rice's starting QB got hurt in the 2nd quarter. That's a bad sign for UCLA.

Now it's just one game, and the first game under Mora at that, but NU might score 70 on UCLA if the teams play like they did.

its mora first game with subpar california talent (recruits heading to Cal and Stanford the last 3-4 years). Im not a ucla fan, but I think UCLA will make some strides this week. Not enough to beat us, but they will be better than they were last week. Same with Souther Miss, new coached teams make HUGE strides their 2nd and 3rd weeks.

As for the article, that guy just likes writing stuff that pisses people off, much like his Pelini comments. His opinion doesnt matter much even in the PAC area (i live in Washington and hear too much about how great the PAC is)