Denver Post story on recruiting

No big shocker here, but bitterman Barnett and CU are whining about NU again. Anyone but them seems to be their favorite pastime.

On one hand this jerkoff is discounting the recruiting gurus and their lists, and then turns around and is whining about us having an unfair advantage b/c Call is tight with Lemm. Wow Colorado has some serious problems. But its not THEM. Its everyone BUT them that is the problem right.

"We don't pay any attention to them," Colorado coach Gary Barnett said. "I can't even tell you if I looked through one the last two or three years. I think all those things can inflate their opinion of themselves. More than that, they inflate the opinion of the parents and fans of the 'second season,' which is recruiting. It's really unfair."

But Barnett doesn't discount the analysts' influence. Lemming is a close friend of new Nebraska coach Bill Callahan, and Barnett isn't happy about that relationship.

"He's calling kids and telling them to visit Nebraska," Barnett said. "The coaches' association has tried to get him once. I'll guarantee you, Tom has been involved in that. He says, 'Why don't you at least take a visit?' It's illegal and unethical."

Lemming angrily denies the claim, saying he only sends his magazine to Nebraska with available players circled, as he does for many schools. "Call players and ask," he said.

For the record, defensive lineman Nader Abdallah from Metairie, La., said he has talked to Lemming but has never been steered toward Nebraska.

Full article:

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,3...1927967,00.html

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Yeah, I agree with Barnett. If these kids are talked into visiting Nebraska and not Colorado, the Sex Parties in Boulder would seriously decrease.

The CU Buffs Program-- It's like adding football to Boogie Nights!