The Big Winner Today - The Big XII Conference

Sub-Husker

Teams that Left:

Nebraska - Road loss vs UCLA (30-36)

Colorado - Home loss vs Sacramento State (28-30)

Texas A&M - Home loss to Florida (17-20)

Missouri - Home loss to Georgia (41-20)

Teams that Joined:

TCU - Home win vs Grambling (56-0)

West Virginia - Home win vs Marshall (69-34)

yes, Grambling and Marshall are powerhouses.

Teams that Left:

Nebraska - Road loss vs UCLA (30-36)

Colorado - Home loss vs Sacramento State (28-30)

Texas A&M - Home loss to Florida (17-20)

Missouri - Home loss to Georgia (41-20)

Teams that Joined:

TCU - Home win vs Grambling (56-0)

West Virginia - Home win vs Marshall (69-34)

They were beat-downs, as they should have been.

TCU and WVa performed well on the field.

Teams that Left: Nebraska - Road loss vs UCLA (30-36) Colorado - Home loss vs Sacramento State (28-30) Texas A&M - Home loss to Florida (17-20) Missouri - Home loss to Georgia (41-20) Teams that Joined: TCU - Home win vs Grambling (56-0) West Virginia - Home win vs Marshall (69-34)

Yeah. I'm guessing a PAC also-run with 9 true freshman starting and Sacramento State are powerhouses too.

#BIGestLoser

Teams that Left: Nebraska - Road loss vs UCLA (30-36) Colorado - Home loss vs Sacramento State (28-30) Texas A&M - Home loss to Florida (17-20) Missouri - Home loss to Georgia (41-20) Teams that Joined: TCU - Home win vs Grambling (56-0) West Virginia - Home win vs Marshall (69-34)

Yeah. I'm guessing a PAC also-run with 9 true freshman starting and Sacramento State are powerhouses too.

#BIGestLoser

Game is over....See you next year

Long run dude......long run.....lol

A small private school in Ft. Worth and a community college in the middle of nowhere will NOT pay dividends in five years.

So it's all about the money and not about the football?

Well I used dividends metaphorically so no but money is a HUGE part of success on the football field. I don't know any schools that are good that DON'T invest in football. This is why USC is good and UCLA sucks.

All I know is that TCU and WVU are no name schools with zero consistency. No one cares about them.

You can mock the Texas Aggies all you want but they have a ton of money and recruit very well. They are a solid addition to any conference. The SEC isn't stupid.

Well I used dividends metaphorically so no but money is a HUGE part of success on the football field. I don't know any schools that are good that DON'T invest in football. This is why USC is good and UCLA sucks.

All I know is that TCU and WVU are no name schools with zero consistency. No one cares about them.

You can mock the Texas Aggies all you want but they have a ton of money and recruit very well. They are a solid addition to any conference. The SEC isn't stupid.

I could argue with you and say that UCLA does not suck and that you are wrong about TCU and WV, but it is pointless to hold a discussion with someone who failed to read the thread topic.

I could argue with you and say that UCLA does not suck and that you are wrong about TCU and WV, but it is pointless to hold a discussion with someone who failed to read the thread topic.

What was there to read? One week of games hardly proves that the Big XII came out on top in realignment. I get that your OP says "today" but I'm just saying that "today" proves absolutely jack sh#t in the long run. The Big XII is still a beautifully decorated sinking ship.

What was there to read? One week of games hardly proves that the Big XII came out on top in realignment. I get that your OP says "today" but I'm just saying that "today" proves absolutely jack sh#t in the long run. The Big XII is still a beautifully decorated sinking ship.

The Big XII is a temporary home for teams scattered throughout the country, and will bot last the decade.

That said, the quality of the product they are fielding has improved, and is better than the Big Ten this season.

And as the OP stated, their new teams had a much better day today than their old teams.