Season isn't over

Last year we lost to Wisconsin, Northwestern, & Michigan.

Last year we beat Ohio State & Michigan State.

This year we've already beaten Wisconsin. I have a feeling that we rebound after this much needed bye week and get the best of Northwestern on the road, then return home and play our best football of the year against Michigan in a crucial Legends Divison showdown.

Obviously, we've already lost to Ohio State. So to complete the circle of the Big Ten, we lose to Michigan State in East Lansing in a close one.

Basically, in the first two years in the conference, we split all of our big games. It's setting up that way so far and it's not unrealistic to see it ending up that way, IMO.

I would be totally fine with that outcome if it allowed us to go to Indy because of the tiebreaker win against the Wolverines. (Assuming Sparty drops a couple more conference games, of course.)

Yep, I know, I'm awfully optimistic. What can I say? I believe in Bo, this coaching staff, and this team.

i like what you said, but think we beat msu. they have a pretty bad offense that i think bo and this team will be able to handle. i think we beat them in a similar game as last year.

I love how we match up with them too. I would love to think that we win out, but that's a pretty big stretch for this team. What do you think happens in the last 6 games?

i think michigan will be tough. i could see psu giving us unexpected fits. i really want to believe we win out because i think we can and i am an optimist. but we probably lose one, maybe two more games.

its not whether we win or lose, its how we play the game! We got embarased last night, much like Mich, Wiscy and in the bowl game last year.

I remember when tom canned Cally, he said the same thing. Its not about winning every game, its about being competitive in games and not imploding.

I remember when Tom canned Cally, he said "we haven't had a losing season in 40 years and now we've had two in the last four".