What to do in Omaha or Lincoln?

So my wife wants to do a getaway thing with the two of us and she wants to go to Omaha since its only a hour and a half away but I rather pass and save money. I rather go to Lincoln but that's me.

If we do end up going I'm sure we'll stay at a hotel that's downtown or close to all of the restaurants, shopping, etc. We both love Italian food and we want to go see Looper as well.

- What are some good hotels that provide a really good continental breakfast and open bar. Price is no concern

- What's one of the best Theaters in Omaha and Lincolm?

- What's the best restaurants? Best Itailian and Pizza joints?

- Good shopping areas for the wife to drag me too?

- Any other good spots or activities to check out and don't say the Zoo for Omaha and Memorial Stadium for Lincoln haha.

I rather go to Lincoln than Omaha but I don't think the wife would be up to driving 2 1/2 hours to Lincoln for the weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated and will be +1 when I get the chance.

I've always been a fan of the Rave theater at westroads mall off of 100th and dodge. Really comfortable seats and you can put your leg through the seats in front if it isn't crowded, my knee can't handle sitting bent for so long, so that's a huge plus for me.

Village Point off 156th and Dodge is a good place, women seem to love it there. It is outdoor walking, so if it's really cold it might not be too great.

Bene Pizza is my favorite pizza, off of 120th and Maple. it's pricey and has some old school pinball machines, me and the wife love going there. Also has good beer on tap, and the owners daughter makes really good homemade cupcakes, we always get some to go after we eat.

Can't say to much about hotels since I live here and never need one, I'm sure someone has some good recommendations here.

I for one find Omaha to be much more stimulating with better options than lincoln, maybe I'm just biased... Hope you guys have fun! I'm wanting to see Looper too, Rolling Stone gave it great reviews.

• Fire 1

So my wife wants to do a getaway thing with the two of us and she wants to go to Omaha since its only a hour and a half away but I rather pass and save money. I rather go to Lincoln but that's me.

If we do end up going I'm sure we'll stay at a hotel that's downtown or close to all of the restaurants, shopping, etc. We both love Italian food and we want to go see Looper as well.

- What are some good hotels that provide a really good continental breakfast and open bar. Price is no concern

- What's one of the best Theaters in Omaha and Lincolm?

- What's the best restaurants? Best Itailian and Pizza joints?

- Good shopping areas for the wife to drag me too?

- Any other good spots or activities to check out and don't say the Zoo for Omaha and Memorial Stadium for Lincoln haha.

I rather go to Lincoln than Omaha but I don't think the wife would be up to driving 2 1/2 hours to Lincoln for the weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated and will be +1 when I get the chance.

Really don't get to Omaha much anymore except to pass through on my way to Lincoln.

As I remember Canigllia's in South O is very good and reasonably priced. Pizza... Big Fred's hands down, I believe its west of I-680 on Pacific or Center.

Have fun and enjoy HJ.

T_O_B

:bigredn:

• Fire 1