Ray Guy Award

After Koch completely out performed Torp on friday, and continues to put up a better net punting, inside the twenty percentage, and an basically equal gross average, even though Torp punts in thin air, is anyone else completely pissed that Torp got the nod over Koch as a finalist. You wonder if these guys even watch the games, or if they pick these things on reputation alone. How can you be the best punter in the country if you arent the best in your conference?

I'm pretty mad about it. I wanted to see someone from my town win a big award. That would just be awesome. But yeah Koch is a better punter than Torp. I think that if would not punt in such thin air, his average would go down...not much but just enough so that whoever votes for the Ray Guy award would notice that other people have better averages. I wonder how far that 84 yard punt of his would have gone in Boulder. Oh well, Koch is a great punter and I think he'll do well in the NFL.