I got into the game for free without a ticket..

Landlord

Way back in time...mid to late 70s....we'd sell our student tickets for a little pocket money. Then we'd go to the NorthEast set of gates and kind of mill around, looking like lost puppies. The old boys watching the gate would wait until about 5 minutes into the game and then casually wave us in. Saw lots of games like that. On one occasion there was a dude there that didn't know the routine...so we gathered our drug/alcohol induced courage and bum rushed the gate then scattered once inside. No chase was given.

PS...don't tell my kids I did this... chuckleshuffle

I don't know how this happened, but I just wanted to gloat a little. I was trying to work my way around the stadium to the North side around 5:15 or so, and before I knew it I was faced with the option of going through the East stadium concourse or trying to exit through a gate on the East/South corner, so I went through East stadium and realized I was in without a ticket, so there I stayed in the student section.

#YOLO

Is this some of that Pony Posse VIP treatment you were referring to?

It hadn't dawned on me at the time, but upon hindsight reflection, it only makes sense that they recognized me as the Pony Posse founder. All the more reason to join my club.

But you had a ticket anyway, right?

I was working my way around the stadium to go look for people with tickets.

I don't know how this happened, but I just wanted to gloat a little. I was trying to work my way around the stadium to the North side around 5:15 or so, and before I knew it I was faced with the option of going through the East stadium concourse or trying to exit through a gate on the East/South corner, so I went through East stadium and realized I was in without a ticket, so there I stayed in the student section.

#YOLO

It hadn't dawned on me at the time, but upon hindsight reflection, it only makes sense that they recognized me as the Pony Posse founder. All the more reason to join my club.

I tried. But you don't like me.

#YOLO

I tried too but he's racist! Doesn't like the color of my mane! :P

#YOLO

I tried too but he's racist! Doesn't like the color of my mane! :P

I don't think he likes my avatar

#YOLO

Threatening to beat me up isn't exactly a good way to try to get into my club :lol: