Went to Happy Valley for the first time

Everyone was very, very nice. Didn't have any issues and it was a good group to be around.

I've heard so many things about Madison and State College but I didn't encounter any issues on either of my trips.

I've also heard a lot of bad things. Piss balloons and such.

I think their circumstances have forced them to tone it down, since they are currently under a microscope.

Everyone was very, very nice. Didn't have any issues and it was a good group to be around.

I've heard so many things about Madison and State College but I didn't encounter any issues on either of my trips.

I think their circumstances have forced them to tone it down, since they are currently under a microscope.

You would think.

However,

They still have the 2005 and 2008 titles at the stadium(the supposedly vacated ones) and there were 405 forever signs and Thanks JoePa signs on the loges.

You would think.

However,

They still have the 2005 and 2008 titles at the stadium(the supposedly vacated ones) and there were 405 forever signs and Thanks JoePa signs on the loges.

I don't have a problem with that. There are still a lot of people that don't think JoePa did anything wrong. I was just speaking more to the fact of abusing visiting teams' fans. I'm pretty sure if some of the stuff that I heard about still went on there, it would be under a microscope in the national media.