Does anybody use Instagram?

I have it, but I don't post a lot of pics. The few that I have posted are usually something I'm eating (super interesting), something I'm drinking (booooooze), or some books or whatever I find semi-interesting.

Who do you follow?

I follow some friends, but I also have started following some other accounts. I like street art, so I follow some different account like that.

NASA has a good account. They posted a self-pic that Curiosity took of itself the other day.

I know some people think it's dumb (Facebook for people that can't read) but I look at it as a cleaned up version of Facebook. No bullsh#t, just pics.

If you wanna follow me I'm @gsg5545

Edit: I posted this here because I thought it would get more views than the A/V forum, but if it really needs moved, that's fine.

@Landlordos7

I have a huge love hate relationship with Instagram - I like the social media side of it, hate the "ooh lets make trendy crappy quality pictures" side of it.

Yeah I hear ya. Some people get carried away with trying to make it "artsy." I haven't used the Instagram filters for a while. Sometimes I mess with editing on Pic Say Pro, but that's more out of boredom lol