Direct

okaive

TV that is. Taped the game and then when I got home (about an hour ago), I turn on the tv and hit play and all I get is 19 minutes of the TT game and then it shuts off. No Husker game what so ever. I am fuming and all I got from Direct tv was "well we turned it in to engineering, everything should be fine now. DO you want to upgrade for another 2 years?". I want to cancel but I hate Cox and Dish and cannot get AT&T. I am so frustrated ATM.

TV that is. Taped the game and then when I got home (about an hour ago), I turn on the tv and hit play and all I get is 19 minutes of the TT game and then it shuts off. No Husker game what so ever. I am fuming and all I got from Direct tv was "well we turned it in to engineering, everything should be fine now. DO you want to upgrade for another 2 years?". I want to cancel but I hate Cox and Dish and cannot get AT&T. I am so frustrated ATM.

It was on channel 211 ESPN 2 Alt.

Did the same thing happen on DISH Network? I live in Texas and was surprised to see that the Texas/Texas Tech game was aired on both ABC and ESPN2. I would have been upset (and I was) if I had not been home when the game was aired and found the game on the Alt ESPN channel. It was in SD, not HD like I had expected.

oic, well it should be on BTN or espn2 again...actually it might be online

Thats just it. If I cannot watch the game and have it taped, I will not listen or do anything to learn the score or who won. If that happens, then I have no passion over the game as if it was live. It's like someone telling you the ending and key parts of the movie that you have been wanting to watch since the first preview,