Tyler Moore defection looking worse by the game

Ok. youre right. We're horrible. only won becasue Mich St is worse. They have zero good players. It's ridiculous. There's no pleasing some of you. Whatever. I'll be happy with a W regardless and will further refuse getting myself caught up with trying to argue a no-win point. We suck. Always will no matter what. I get it now.

Our tackle play has really fallen off. A-Rod playing RT today was pretty bad--two false starts in a row on one series, and MSU's DE on that side was constantly getting pressure on Martinez.

You mean William Gholston? The preseason All-American? That one? The premier pass rusher in the country when he isn't punch people or being undisciplined? That one?

William Gholston is one of the most overrated players in the country in my opinion. I don't get all the fuss about him.

Don't get me wrong, he is an overrated player. He takes plays off and does dumb things that hurt his team. However, when it comes to defensive pressure on pass plays he can be very disruptive both with pressure and getting in passing lanes.

Michigan State was a top-5 Defense going into this game. If they don't do those things (pressure, sacks, all-american beating a tackle, etc.) to everybody, then they don't build up the stats to be ranked that high. We destroyed an elite rush defense and some people want to gripe about 2 or 3 bad plays?? Ridiculous.

Our tackle play has really fallen off. A-Rod playing RT today was pretty bad--two false starts in a row on one series, and MSU's DE on that side was constantly getting pressure on Martinez.

You mean William Gholston? The preseason All-American? That one? The premier pass rusher in the country when he isn't punch people or being undisciplined? That one?

William Gholston is one of the most overrated players in the country in my opinion. I don't get all the fuss about him.

Don't get me wrong, he is an overrated player. He takes plays off and does dumb things that hurt his team. However, when it comes to defensive pressure on pass plays he can be very disruptive both with pressure and getting in passing lanes.

That guy takes a lot of plays off. Has the skillset to be great but looks like a slacker to me.