Tom Osborne and the Teammates Mentoring Program

ESPY

So I got into work today and not 30 minutes later I'm in our company's big conference room listening to the legend himself promoting the Teammates Mentoring Program. This was the first time I've had the pleasure of listening to TO speak in person, and it was just that, a pleasure. He is most definitely an incredible man with passion for the University, passion for this program and passion for humanity.

I want to mention the 3 big qualities he attributes to effective mentors because I believe he has exemplified these qualities as AD, coach and as the man of faith he is.

1. Care unconditionally

2. Affirmation

3. Vision

Feel free to leave any comments you have, but I just wanted to share how much it means to have been in the presence of someone like TO and learned from some of his life experiences along with his passion about the Teammates program.

• Fire 3

So I got into work today and not 30 minutes later I'm in our company's big conference room listening to the legend himself promoting the Teammates Mentoring Program. This was the first time I've had the pleasure of listening to TO speak in person, and it was just that, a pleasure. He is most definitely an incredible man with passion for the University, passion for this program and passion for humanity.

I want to mention the 3 big qualities he attributes to effective mentors because I believe he has exemplified these qualities as AD, coach and as the man of faith he is.

1. Care unconditionally

2. Affirmation

3. Vision

Feel free to leave any comments you have, but I just wanted to share how much it means to have been in the presence of someone like TO and learned from some of his life experiences along with his passion about the Teammates program.

Glad you got to hear him speak! My husband and I had the pleasure of talking with Dr. Tom at a TeamMates auction serveral years ago. My husband is an avid fly-fisherman. He and the good Dr. talked fishing! He is an amazing man that the Lord has used to instill such wonderful character into the lives he has touched.

• Fire 2