Fumbles arent that big of a deal

Nobody

...to this coaching staff.

I remember when I was a kid in the 90's.. it was always this well known fact that the huskers dont make mental errors and the ball doesn't touch the ground. It was engrained (in me... a young kid, not to mention the team). The sun will set, it will rise in the morning, and the huskers protect the ball with their life. I can think of numerous occasions the skers were used as a bullet point for this reason in football camps and drills growing up. Hell.. I remember when it was a huuuuuuuuuge deal when dan alexander dropped the ball a couple times. There was hell to pay.

Its safe to say it isn't a priority at all for this coaching staff. Plain and simple. Its happened plenty in the past under this administration and there is NO reason that it will cease. I don't mean this as an over exaggeration either... fumbles are here to stay. Its not a hard thing to coach.. make a huge deal about it and make examples of the guilty players. The end. This staff simply does not care.

• Fire 1

I remember when I was a kid in the 90's.. it was always this well known fact that the huskers dont make mental errors and the ball doesn't touch the ground. It was engrained (in me... a young kid, not to mention the team). The sun will set, it will rise in the morning, and the huskers protect the ball with their life. I can think of numerous occasions the skers were used as a bullet point for this reason in football camps and drills growing up. Hell.. I remember when it was a huuuuuuuuuge deal when dan alexander dropped the ball a couple times. There was hell to pay.

Its safe to say it isn't a priority at all for this coaching staff. Plain and simple. Its happened plenty in the past under this administration and there is NO reason that it will cease. I don't mean this as an over exaggeration either... fumbles are here to stay. Its not a hard thing to coach.. make a huge deal about it and make examples of the guilty players. The end. This staff simply does not care or they are stupid. Call it harsh if you need to.. I believe it to be the truth.

If this were true than why didn't they go away in 1999 when Solich said they focused on ridding the fumbling problem. Crouch had 12 that year by himself. We had 49 fumbles that year and lost 25. That was the sole reason we didn't make it to the national championship game; otherwise we would have waxed Texas in austin.

Its safe to say it isn't a priority at all for this coaching staff. Plain and simple. Its happened plenty in the past under this administration and there is NO reason that it will cease. I don't mean this as an over exaggeration either... fumbles are here to stay. Its not a hard thing to coach.. make a huge deal about it and make examples of the guilty players. The end. This staff simply does not care or they are stupid. Call it harsh if you need to.. I believe it to be the truth.

If this were true than why didn't they go away in 1999 when Solich said they focused on ridding the fumbling problem. Crouch had 12 that year by himself. We had 49 fumbles that year and lost 25. That was the sole reason we didn't make it to the national championship game; otherwise we would have waxed Texas in austin.

And bo hasnt said they've focused on ridding the fumbling problem? Words are easy to say.

Salute though.. I guess I didn't realize crouch's fumbling woes.