Any Peat news?

Maxconvert

I dont know that Wisconsin has improved tremendously. Theyve played some pretty dwelling defenses as well. The only 2 legitimate defenses they've played against are Nebraska and Michigan St. They are yet to play Ohio St and Penn St.. I said in another thread or earlier in this one. Their next to games will be rather telling on how much theyve actually "improved" It's hard to judge against Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, and Minnesota.

I dont know that Wisconsin has improved tremendously. Theyve played some pretty dwelling defenses as well. The only 2 legitimate defenses they've played against are Nebraska and Michigan St. They are yet to play Ohio St and Penn St.. I said in another thread or earlier in this one. Their next to games will be rather telling on how much theyve actually "improved" It's hard to judge against Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, and Minnesota.

very correct, Wisky just got going early against IU and it snowballed. They had 19yds against MSU the week before we played them.