Ready to play you guys

Lot of problems with the BCS when a #23 program that just showed how vulnerable it is in certain areas gets to play the team that barely got edged out for a spot in the national title game.

Kudos to the UGA program and it's performance this year. So close to a title game!

I love the Huskers but we're not in the same league at this point. Will watch the game with great interest. It'll be a great test for our guys.

I have said all season this team can play with anyone. Domers or Bama and Dawgs included. It just depends on what team shows up and how long they stay. This staff learned a hard lesson Sat. They suck. reality knocked on Beck and Paps door and the collectively crapped their pants. Time for Bo to ease up the scheme. Go hat on hat. get the athletes on the field even if it means that the seniors last game was that debacle that was the most embarrassing loss in Husker history IMO. Swallow that bitter taste, that is not defeat it is your pride. get some help. Make some calls back to your buds in the SEC. see what works. Take the reigns and tell Paps he can sit this one out. Tell Beck what he will call. actually coach. Be the head coach, not some innocent by-stander that you were on Sat.

Neighbor is GA fan. He says team doesn't care about this game. Consolation prize at best. Says they will go down to have a good time. Winning is an after thought.

I have no faith that Bo will have the team ready. I do think we can win. No one is unbeatable.

welcome to the board. Hope we beat y'all.

How is that game on Beck? And Bo isn't just a bystander, he is the DC and all three losses are on Bo and his scheme, not Beck. Also Bo needs to learn how to get his team ready to play away from Memorial Stadium, as they laid 6 turds this year. So assuming that this would be a seventh isn't that far of a stretch.

If you look at this season, Beck's offense saved Bo's but several times this year. The only games we lost were when the defense gave up more than 30 points. That is not an offensive problem.

Lot of problems with the BCS when a #23 program that just showed how vulnerable it is in certain areas gets to play the team that barely got edged out for a spot in the national title game.

Kudos to the UGA program and it's performance this year. So close to a title game!

I love the Huskers but we're not in the same league at this point. Will watch the game with great interest. It'll be a great test for our guys.

Anyone scared to play the university of Georgia......Please stand up

Actually, I would think that the Georgia fans would be disappointed in playing this NU team. This NU team has been pounded back into the dark ages with the 10 touchdown thrashing a very mediocre Wisconsin laid on them. The Huskers will have very little confidence coming of such an epic whipping. And Georgia is VASTLY superior to every opponent we played this year (including Ohio State).

Georgia fans, I would think, would wish for an opponent more worthy than NU. Unless Georgia fans revel in 5-6 touchdown blowout wins where the game is over in the first 5 minutes... well then you will be disappointed. When the Huskers played Idaho State earlier this season --- the week that game the Husker fans (justifiably) were basically saying .. "what is the point of such a colossal mismatch" --- this is what I'd think Georgia fans must be thinking... what is the point of such a colossal mismatch. Georgia will not be going to a bowl game... they will have essentially be going to have an organized practice against for all intents and purposes a scout team. It will be good for them to some of the young guys soame experience for next season. Besides that, I see nothing Georgia gains except a certain win.

Actually, I would think that the Georgia fans would be disappointed in playing this NU team. This NU team has been pounded back into the dark ages with the 10 touchdown thrashing a very mediocre Wisconsin laid on them. The Huskers will have very little confidence coming of such an epic whipping. And Georgia is VASTLY superior to every opponent we played this year (including Ohio State).

Georgia fans, I would think, would wish for an opponent more worthy than NU. Unless Georgia fans revel in 5-6 touchdown blowout wins where the game is over in the first 5 minutes... well then you will be disappointed. When the Huskers played Idaho State earlier this season --- the week that game the Husker fans (justifiably) were basically saying .. "what is the point of such a colossal mismatch" --- this is what I'd think Georgia fans must be thinking... what is the point of such a colossal mismatch. Georgia will not be going to a bowl game... they will have essentially be going to have an organized practice against for all intents and purposes a scout team. It will be good for them to some of the young guys soame experience for next season. Besides that, I see nothing Georgia gains except a certain win.

Well, that's the difference between me and you. Alot of teams would love to play the Huskers or the Sooners....just too much history in college football. But from an SEC standpoint I can understand it

Anyone scared to play the university of Georgia......Please stand up

So, what are you expecting will happen? We'll bookmark this thread for review post-game.

Which means you are going to win and then spend the rest of the hearing excuses about how Georgia wasn't motivated.

Which means you are going to win and then spend the rest of the hearing excuses about how Georgia wasn't motivated.

Georgia does not need to be motivated. A completely bored, completely uninterested and entirely unfocused Georgia beats the Huskers by three scores.

UGA fan here and I just wanted to let you guys know that we are very anxious and excited to play you guys!! :cheers

I am also excited to play a SEC team.

only if it is Kentucky

Georgia...sorry, that Nebraska can't measure up. However...I will not conceed this gane. What is your personal point of view of Nebraska football?