Ready to play you guys

This is a great bowl draw for the Huskers, because the Dawgs are the ideal opponent. Talented and highly rated but prone to choke at any moment.

10 seconds from a championship berth. We dont choke. time simply ran out.

Wrong! Your QB had an EPIC choke. It's a wonder he didn't need CPR after that game. What a crappy decision he made.

Wrong! Your QB had an EPIC choke. It's a wonder he didn't need CPR after that game. What a crappy decision he made.

I'm afraid your efforts to analyze this section of the game pales in comparison to that of the UGA fanbase. We've been agonizing over this for the last seven days solid. It's not possible to dwell on a loss more than this one, as we'll constantly be second-guessing the what-if's about this year's SECCG for the next 30 seasons.

It's been well documented that the OC Mike Bobo was the one who called down to Richt to go for the fade play. With his hindsight goggles firmly on after the game, Bobo has said that it was his call and he wishes he had it back to have Murray spike it. The rationale on the entire drive was that the faster the offense went, the more Bama was on its heels. If the fade to Mitchell had worked, even if he was shy of the endzone, he would've been able to step out of bounds and they could get another play in. The problem comes in when the Bama DL tipped the ball, Chris Conley instinctively brought the catch down at the 5. On any other play, he would've been heralded for his receiver instinct to make a play where there might not have been one. Murray has had his questionable calls at the line in the past, but this wasn't anything more than his following his OC's orders, which were confirmed through CMR.

• Fire 1

I'm afraid your efforts to analyze this section of the game pales in comparison to that of the UGA fanbase. We've been agonizing over this for the last seven days solid. It's not possible to dwell on a loss more than this one, as we'll constantly be second-guessing the what-if's about this year's SECCG for the next 30 seasons.

It's been well documented that the OC Mike Bobo was the one who called down to Richt to go for the fade play. With his hindsight goggles firmly on after the game, Bobo has said that it was his call and he wishes he had it back to have Murray spike it. The rationale on the entire drive was that the faster the offense went, the more Bama was on its heels. If the fade to Mitchell had worked, even if he was shy of the endzone, he would've been able to step out of bounds and they could get another play in. The problem comes in when the Bama DL tipped the ball, Chris Conley instinctively brought the catch down at the 5. On any other play, he would've been heralded for his receiver instinct to make a play where there might not have been one. Murray has had his questionable calls at the line in the past, but this wasn't anything more than his following his OC's orders, which were confirmed through CMR.

Your QB could see that the receiver was covered. If anything, he should have thrown the ball away.

Your QB could see that the receiver was covered. If anything, he should have thrown the ball away.

The receiver was covered, but that never stopped him from bringing down the ball before. The pass was tipped, great defensive play by Alabama. UGA did everything they were supposed to do, and an Alabama Defensive Lineman got his hand on the ball.

Instead of talking about whether the ball should have been spiked, how about Morgan not missing his field goal in the first half... how about not letting Alabama run Lacy right straight up the gut for 200 yards in the 3rd quarter, how about not having to punt with 2 minutes left and wasting time outs with a great defensive stop.

UGA fans aren't making excuses, but when you or anyone else wants to start talking about how this or that could have gone this way or that way, you can take that back to the corn field circle jerk. Maybe we should talk about your conference championship game.

You bucktoothed corn cobs.

The receiver was covered, but that never stopped him from bringing down the ball before. The pass was tipped, great defensive play by Alabama. UGA did everything they were supposed to do, and an Alabama Defensive Lineman got his hand on the ball.

Instead of talking about whether the ball should have been spiked, how about Morgan not missing his field goal in the first half... how about not letting Alabama run Lacy right straight up the gut for 200 yards in the 3rd quarter, how about not having to punt with 2 minutes left and wasting time outs with a great defensive stop.

UGA fans aren't making excuses, but when you or anyone else wants to start talking about how this or that could have gone this way or that way, you can take that back to the corn field circle jerk. Maybe we should talk about your conference championship game.

And I just sent you a nice PM.

All of that garbage you just spewed doesn't make a freaking hill of beans. It came down to the last 10 seconds, your team got to that point, game in hand and choked. It's pretty simple. It sits with your QB, he f'ing blew it. Period.

All of that garbage you just spewed doesn't make a freaking hill of beans. It came down to the last 10 seconds, your team got to that point, game in hand and choked. It's pretty simple. It sits with your QB, he f'ing blew it. Period.

Ok dude, if you talk crap about someone's team obviously they are not going to respond kindly. Every Georgia fan I've seen come on here has started off with a reasonable amount of respect, and unlike many other posters here I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are not condescending trying to butter us up. A lot of CFB fans still look past our team's recent misfortunes and still respect the Nebraska brand and Tom Osborne. I've actually noticed that in the south more than any other region.

And then you go and send a whining private message like a little girl and then announce it to everyone here. Play nice, what the heck do you expect, you'd react the same way if they said Martinez is a fumble machine, or can't throw.

Signing off for the night, just wanted to leave you husker fans with this

127810711_display_image.jpg?1317665613

GO DAWGS!!!

the dog on the sideline has always been one of my favorite mascots. I've long had a fondness for the Georgia program. I love the mascot, I love that Coach Richt is from Nebraska, always play salty D, and I've always maintained that Georgia's black jerseys/red helmet/gray pants combo is my favorite uniform in all of college football. Straight up nasty (in a good way).

Ok dude, if you talk crap about someone's team obviously they are not going to respond kindly. Every Georgia fan I've seen come on here has started off with a reasonable amount of respect, and unlike many other posters here I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are not condescending trying to butter us up. A lot of CFB fans still look past our team's recent misfortunes and still respect the Nebraska brand and Tom Osborne. I've actually noticed that in the south more than any other region.

And then you go and send a whining private message like a little girl and then announce it to everyone here. Play nice, what the heck do you expect, you'd react the same way if they said Martinez is a fumble machine, or can't throw.

Get off your high horse little man. You have no idea what that message said, but here it is:

Hey buddy, glad to have you guys here. It is fun to trash talk with your fans. Forgive some of the pussies we have on here.

Just a note though, try to keep the cursing down and dont attack any posters directly and you wont get banned. They do frown upon those two things.

Does that sound like whinning, "little girl"? Be a good "little boy" and speak when spoken too.

Signing off for the night, just wanted to leave you husker fans with this

127810711_display_image.jpg?1317665613

GO DAWGS!!!

the dog on the sideline has always been one of my favorite mascots. I've long had a fondness for the Georgia program. I love the mascot, I love that Coach Richt is from Nebraska, always play salty D, and I've always maintained that Georgia's black jerseys/red helmet/gray pants combo is my favorite uniform in all of college football. Straight up nasty (in a good way).

At least I try to talk trash to the opposing team. Unlike some who would rather smootch their behinds with drivel of "long had a fondness". What the hell is that anyway? Richt was born in Omaha, and thats it. Try their message board and talk all of "fondness" you want.

UGA fan here and I just wanted to let you guys know that we are very anxious and excited to play you guys!! :cheers

You should since our fans jumped shiped.

Georgia is fast and huge but nebraska might give you some trouble...

I believe the Huskers will give the dawgs trouble. GA. Southern. did for a half with an option QB. Martinez can throw and is a true dual threat if he keeps his head together and trusts his team mates. He has to stop trying to do it alone.

UGA fan here and I just wanted to let you guys know that we are very anxious and excited to play you guys!! :cheers

You should since our fans jumped shiped.

Georgia is fast and huge but nebraska might give you some trouble...

I believe the Huskers will give the dawgs trouble. GA. Southern. did for a half with an option QB. Martinez can throw and is a true dual threat if he keeps his head together and trusts his team mates. He has to stop trying to do it alone.

Apparently they don't seem to think he's a very good QB and while some of fans, who are hardcore Martinez haters, would agree. The stats point a different picture.........................que "he fumbles all the time" stats in 3............2.............1

Well I have had frustration with him all year, he makes incredible plays that help his team, then can make incredible mistakes that hurt them, mainly becase he tries to make something out of nothing too much. I don't think they are in this bowl without him. If he improves this off-season as much as he did last one, Big Red will play Ohio State for the B1GC at worst. I just am not convinced Peliini is the kind of coach that will have them competing for a NC often enough. Poor guy. however, is in the shadow of Osbourne and will never live up to that standard. LSU fans are similar in that they call for Miles' head and are hard on the players when they don't go undefeated and win it all every year. It's hard to not be on top once you've tasted it.

Get off your high horse little man. You have no idea what that message said, but here it is:

Hey buddy, glad to have you guys here. It is fun to trash talk with your fans. Forgive some of the pussies we have on here.

Just a note though, try to keep the cursing down and dont attack any posters directly and you wont get banned. They do frown upon those two things.

Does that sound like whinning, "little girl"? Be a good "little boy" and speak when spoken too.

You're right, if that's indeed what you sent that does not sound like a whining little girl and sounds like a reasonable message. It's just that your public posts on here did not match that tone of reason so I assumed that your Private message would take on the same tone, not a totally outlandish assumption to make.

At least I try to talk trash to the opposing team. Unlike some who would rather smootch their behinds with drivel of "long had a fondness". What the hell is that anyway? Richt was born in Omaha, and thats it. Try their message board and talk all of "fondness" you want.

I didn't think it was a " smooch* " of their behinds, but I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. I actually have been fond of Georgia for a long time since it seems relatively hard to find a good program that Nebraska doesn't have some sort of history with and Georgia fits that criteria relatively well. I don't say stuff like that just to say it. If you look at my post history, take a look at that thread that I started "Which team/fanbase do you dislike most in the Big 10" and you'll see my rant against Michigan fans and my response to MichiganMan. I talk trash to fans if I actually have a reason to and Georgia has given me no reason to. I'm don't just blindly spew trash talk of any team we're playing. Doesn't mean I think every fan should abide by this philosophy, to each his own. You can debate the genuineness of it, but I actually do like their mascot, jerseys, and coach and that is why I was expressing it as such.

Glad to provide an outlet for your condescension as well.

Yours Truly,

"Little Man"

Get off your high horse little man. You have no idea what that message said, but here it is: Hey buddy, glad to have you guys here. It is fun to trash talk with your fans. Forgive some of the pussies we have on here. Just a note though, try to keep the cursing down and dont attack any posters directly and you wont get banned. They do frown upon those two things. Does that sound like whinning, "little girl"? Be a good "little boy" and speak when spoken too.
You're right, if that's indeed what you sent that does not sound like a whining little girl and sounds like a reasonable message. It's just that your public posts on here did not match that tone of reason so I assumed that your Private message would take on the same tone, not a totally outlandish assumption to make.
I didn't think it was a " smooch* " of their behinds, but I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. I actually have been fond of Georgia for a long time since it seems relatively hard to find a good program that Nebraska doesn't have some sort of history with and Georgia fits that criteria relatively well. I don't say stuff like that just to say it. If you look at my post history, take a look at that thread that I started "Which team/fanbase do you dislike most in the Big 10" and you'll see my rant against Michigan fans and my response to MichiganMan. I talk trash to fans if I actually have a reason to and Georgia has given me no reason to. I'm don't just blindly spew trash talk of any team we're playing. Doesn't mean I think every fan should abide by this philosophy, to each his own. You can debate the genuineness of it, but I actually do like their mascot, jerseys, and coach and that is why I was expressing it as such. Glad to provide an outlet for your condescension as well. Yours Truly, "Little Man"

:thumbs