Raise the Banners and Give Bo a Break!

I'maSker

Hey guys long time reader, first time poster and all SKER! I agree with you, Wisconsin was the more ready squad. Lets not blame the squad and coaching for having to scratch and claw to legitimately qualify for the B10 Championship game. Wisconsin knew three weeks ago they could lose out and still play for the B10 Championship. They put everything into the game. The Huskers had to actually go out and beat teams to qualify. They didn't just have to beat an over hyped Indiana to qualify. The Husker represented the state with great pride this season. TEN wins is a huge accomplishment. The season had so many wonderful memories: from REX crashing over the goal line like it was 2011 vs. Iowa to clinch the division to T.O. leading the team onto the field one last time during the most exticing two minutes in sports for the Tunnel March to the big win in Chicago vs. Northwestern that had us all ready to party in Wrigly Ville that night! What a great season. I believe we need to lock BO up to a contract extenison! Look at where the team was before he was hired! And now, 10 wins in the B10! Iowa locked up Kirk Ferenz for years and BO is 10x the coach he is! Lets also embrace these division championships the team has won the past three out of four years in two conferences. This is a huge accomplishment for a program that was a joke 6 years ago. Lets put up the banners or dedicate a small wing in the hall of honor to these athletes who have brought so much great football play to the state of Nebraska! Most schools rejoice a division championship, lets honor our players forever for the glory they brought us in winning these division CHAMPIONSHIPS! Soon enough with BO leading us there will be a B10 Championship and then we'll be back to being the best team in the land where the Huskers place rightfully is! Don't let one loss detur us! NEBRASKA WILL RISE AGAIN! The game was a fluke! The law of large numbers is on the Skers side! We saw the real Skers for 6 games and now one bad game can't change that.