WOW

Just read the Huskers played 27 freshamn and sophmores last Friday against the Fluffs. Watchout world

16 freshman saw the field this year and last weekend, those freshman who had yet to burn a redshirt decided not to do so, so almost every sophmore practically got a chance to play. The only thing i want to bitch about with the game is Callahan leaving Zac Taylor in when the score was 30-3 in the middle of the third quarter. He should have yanked Zac out and given Beck a quarter and a half to test drive the offense out. Oh well, hopefully we destroy our bowl opponent by the second quarter and Beck comes in middle of the third

Just read the Huskers played 27 freshamn and sophmores last Friday against the  Fluffs.  Watchout world

16 freshman saw the field this year and last weekend, those freshman who had yet to burn a redshirt decided not to do so, so almost every sophmore practically got a chance to play. The only thing i want to bitch about with the game is Callahan leaving Zac Taylor in when the score was 30-3 in the middle of the third quarter. He should have yanked Zac out and given Beck a quarter and a half to test drive the offense out. Oh well, hopefully we destroy our bowl opponent by the second quarter and Beck comes in middle of the third

I think Billy C. put Beck in at the right time. There was no reason to put Beck in earlier and possibly give Colorado a chance to sneak back into the game.

I think Billy C. put Beck in at the right time. There was no reason to put Beck in earlier and possibly give Colorado a chance to sneak back into the game.

Exactly. You can't exactly bring Beck in during the middle of a 9 MINUTE DRIVE. That is absolutely insane and just what the doctor ordered, completely killed their spirit. Win the game first, get Beck in there second. I think Beck will have more opportunities next season to get comfortable so that we don't have a repeat of Lord in 2002.