Great Game

VADawg

I understand I was kind of um...a prick...on a previous thread, but that was a great game to be at yesterday. My group arrived in Orlando at 11 and some Nebraska fans welcomed us into their tailgate and gave us burgers/dogs/beer/etc... We had a great time and met some great Nebraska people at the game. Just wanted to point that out. Whoever that was that invited us to your tailgate, thank you.

Nebraska is a solid team, especially offensively, but Murray picked yesterday to have his career day. Martinez is a very good QB for what Nebraska wants to do. Kid is incredibly fast and has improved his passing mechanics a lot. Even though Burkhead, who was a great RB, graduates, Nebraska should still be a Rose Bowl contender next season. Not sure if OSU can go 12-0 again with pressure in every game.

I went to last years cap one game and i must say.. south carolina fans are clearly new to this and were less than pleasent to be around. The only thing that was awesome about last years bowl experience was staying in the only four star hotel on daytona beach on new years eve. Under the circumstances, i refused to be caught dead in orlando this year.. too rough last year. With that said, i type this as i lay in a pheonix golf resort hotel ready to cheer on my cousin (sp teams captain for k state) tomorrow in the fiesta bowl. Awkward to say the least.

Back to my original point... my buddy who attended the cap one bowl said that georgia fans were a class act and a joy to be around this year. I repsect what he sayz therefore i respect you guys. More than i can say about south carolina.

I've been in NC all week visiting family so I only got to watch about 70% of the game but from what I watched, I wasn't upset NU lost. They played far better than I could have expected. That was a fun game to watch (what parts I did watch). After the ass-whooping NU received in the B1G Championship, to only lose by 14 to a team that was a mere seconds and yards away from playing for the MNC, I'd say the 'Skers played well. Good luck to UGA next year.