Murray Energy Reportedly Hiring, Months After Blaming Obama For Layoffs: Report

i wonder what possible ulterior motive a ceo could have had to discourage people from voting for obama if his true intentions was not to, in fact, protect jobs? i wonder if he was acting solely out of self-interest? maybe to say, protect his personal income at the expense of the middle class and those dependent on social safety nets? is it possible obama is not the job-killing, gratuitously-regulating, industry-hating person we all thought he was?

and we all thought that if obama was re-elected no one would ever hire anyone again. and if romney was elected everyone would have a job on day one just by the fact that he was president. i guess things might just work out after all.

also, this is nice:

Other CEOs also threatened to lay off workers if Obama won. David Siegel, the CEO of Westgate resorts, made such a threat in October -- but after Obama won, he decided to give all of his employees raises instead.
  • Fire 4

i wonder what possible ulterior motive a ceo could have had to discourage people from voting for obama if his true intentions was not to, in fact, protect jobs? i wonder if he was acting solely out of self-interest? maybe to say, protect his personal income at the expense of the middle class and those dependent on social safety nets? is it possible obama is not the job-killing, gratuitously-regulating, industry-hating person we all thought he was?

and we all thought that if obama was re-elected no one would ever hire anyone again. and if romney was elected everyone would have a job on day one just by the fact that he was president. i guess things might just work out after all.

also, this is nice:

Other CEOs also threatened to lay off workers if Obama won. David Siegel, the CEO of Westgate resorts, made such a threat in October -- but after Obama won, he decided to give all of his employees raises instead.

Nah . . . couldn't be that.

Wow, you read a lot into that.

i suppose i was trying to make a bigger point than was there.

i regret nothing.

What exactly was the point? The article states these aren't even the same jobs that were cut and those aren't coming back. Why is that even newsworthy?

i regret nothing.

What exactly was the point? The article states these aren't even the same jobs that were cut and those aren't coming back. Why is that even newsworthy?

i do not write the news. i just read it.

i regret nothing.

i do not write the news. i just read it.

We all know that but you did post it here and that was the question which still remains unanswered.