Urban Meyer was not wrong in what he said.

BCS1994

I don't really get bent out of shape by Herbstreit too much. I just don't understand why ESPN treats him like he is such an expert on everything. ESPN is too SEC/Southern and tOSU/Michigan centric with there commentaters. Palmer/Pollack SEC, Danny Kannel/Corso FSU, Robert Smith/Hearbstreit/Galloway/Spielman tOSU they need a little more diversity. It doesn't have to be a Nebraska guy. How bout someone from OU or PAC12 or Wyoming for God's sake. Pollack make me sick, he can't see past the Mason/Dixon line.

I don't really get bent out of shape by Herbstreit too much. I just don't understand why ESPN treats him like he is such an expert on everything. ESPN is too SEC/Southern and tOSU/Michigan centric with there commentaters. Palmer/Pollack SEC, Danny Kannel/Corso FSU, Robert Smith/Hearbstreit/Galloway/Spielman tOSU they need a little more diversity. It doesn't have to be a Nebraska guy. How bout someone from OU or PAC12 or Wyoming for God's sake. Pollack make me sick, he can't see past the Mason/Dixon line.

Can Pollack even see over the desk?

David Pollack not Kevin Pollack :lol:

David Pollack not Kevin Pollack :lol:

Even David seems like a shortass.

Didnt listen. Dont care. I'm not wrong either-when I say Herby can _________ my _________.
Why don't you like him?
Even I hate Herby. He is a dope and I know plenty of people who agree. Next time College Gameday comes to Columbus watch for a protest on camera. Herby got a very popular radio host fired in the fall.
Hate is a strong word.
When you strong arm a radio network to get a man fired that you don't even know leaving him without a job with a wife who is pregnant(without healthcare) and their two kids then I got a problem with you. And it was for nothing substantial. just some silly rivalry banter on twitter.

Of course you leave out that this radio host had other issues in his past and this was one that broke the camel's back. Guy was / is no hero.

Didnt listen. Dont care. I'm not wrong either-when I say Herby can _________ my _________.

Why don't you like him?

Even I hate Herby.

He is a dope and I know plenty of people who agree. Next time College Gameday comes to Columbus watch for a protest on camera.

Herby got a very popular radio host fired in the fall.

The tits look WAY BETTER in the mich uni sorry!!!