Judaism, Masonic Lodge, Job's daughters,

Is there any relation between the Masonic organization and Judaism? I am still spirtually exploring(a new year's resolution for me) and spent part of my childhool as part of the eastern star and job's daughters organization. For me, Christianity just does not feel right and I have been researching Judaism and I know that my Grandfather was Jewish. He passed before I was born and my mother raised me Methodist. I remember that I had to proved a family affliation to the eastern star organization to belong as a child, something my paternal grandmother did for me, but I do not know how that relates to a certain denominations or religious affiliations.

I am a non active member of the Masonic lodge.Its ritual is based on the building of Soloman's Temple. Eastern Star, Jobs Daughters, and Demolay are all affiliated with Masonic Lodge as are the Shriners. If you were a member of Job's Daughters someone of your close relatives must have been a Mason. A grandfather, uncle, father or brother had to have been. Any religious faith can be in Masonic lodge.

Apology in advance for for being insensitive but I would like to know the relationship between Job's daughters queens and obesity? At least according to my local paper when the new one is crowned every year she seems to be pushing two bills.