GT: Nebraska at Iowa - 1:20PM - BTN

Well at least BTN2Go is a thing that exists...if only barely

It doesn't work on Chrome, found that out. Gotta use IE.

It doesn't go fullscreen - it only fills the top-left 3/4 of the window, even when you go to fullscreen mode

The scores bar can't be hidden - if you click "hide scores," it just hilariously hides ONLY THE SCORE NUMBERS THEMSELVES while the gray bar containing the list of games being played remains in the way of the video stream

What a f'ing abortion

Fix your sh#t, Time Warner, I'm tired of this

1) This is a recent problem. It has worked on Chrome for me in the past, but something must have gotten changed and it won't authorize the carrier to run it.

2) Don't maximize the window, there's a full screen button on the time bar on the bottom

3) Press the "GAMES" button on the bottom and it goes away

eWlRUQp.jpg

Hopefully this solves your problems and you haven't already tried this to no avail.

This one's gettin chippy!

Almeida is giving Iowa fits and the fans are keeping it classy with the BS chant.

Love the way we're fighting in this one.

PS. f#*k Aaron White. The guy just embodies 'douche'. Even though I didn't think it was that intentional, I'm glad Andre layed him out on that flagrant. Andre tried helping him up the play or two prior and White just slapped his hand away.

What a prick.

• Fire 1