Interview on BTN with Beck

Pretty honest Q&A with Beck. I like hearing that they are going to get guys on the field who can helps us win. Mentioned Newby and Talylor. Best hands go to Westerkamp. Really deep at WR. Said Armstrong will be #2.

Says some obvious as well. To be great need to limit fumbles and penalties. Duh. Tackle and don't get blown off the line and we will have a great D!

http://btn.com/2013/05/01/tim-beck-offense-could-be-one-of-best-in-country/

Refreshing to hear some honesty over coach speak.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this an old video? Not sure why they would implement that video with current Q/A's lol.

Just saw it come up today. Unsure if it was old or not. I have not seen it before. The questions appeared to come from after the spring game. Odd if it was old video with new questions. It is the off season............

Alonzo Moore is going to be a game changer next year IMO. That kid is FAST, and I think a lot of people will be impressed with Wullenwaber's speed and ability to get open. With the talent we have at WR, its going to help open our run game tremendously. I think not RS'ing Taylor and Newby is a great thing for us offensively, and down the road.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this an old video? Not sure why they would implement that video with current Q/A's lol.

Just saw it come up today. Unsure if it was old or not. I have not seen it before. The questions appeared to come from after the spring game. Odd if it was old video with new questions. It is the off season............

Yeah, I have yet to see the Q&A yet, so they are new, but I would have liked a new video too haha. Picky I know :)

Alonzo Moore is going to be a game changer next year IMO. That kid is FAST, and I think a lot of people will be impressed with Wullenwaber's speed and ability to get open. With the talent we have at WR, its going to help open our run game tremendously. I think not RS'ing Taylor and Newby is a great thing for us offensively, and down the road.

This.