So according to CBS Sports...

Their offense is going to be poor. Their passing game is still going to be questionable, but should be improved. The run game will likely take a step back without Bell. Their defense is still going to make them a force to be reckoned with.

Frankly, I'd take a great defense and mediocre offense over what we have any day. The '09 season, despite it's frustrations, was such an enjoyable season for me to watch because of how good our defense was. Having a potent offense but highly questionable defense this next year is more troublesome for me than what MSU is going through.

Their offense is going to be poor. Their passing game is still going to be questionable, but should be improved. The run game will likely take a step back without Bell. Their defense is still going to make them a force to be reckoned with.

Frankly, I'd take a great defense and mediocre offense over what we have any day. The '09 season, despite it's frustrations, was such an enjoyable season for me to watch because of how good our defense was. Having a potent offense but highly questionable defense this next year is more troublesome for me than what MSU is going through.

A great defense gives you a shot against anybody. A really good offense(like what we have now) with a sh**ty defense can lead to blowouts.